Chapter 4

M: " I know maybe it's kind of weird being your best friend to tell you you're hot but at least I'm honest."
A: "Just shut up"
Ashlyn grabbed Mason's head with her hand and kisses him passionately on the lips.
A: "I' m sorry, I didn't have to do that"
Ashlyn returns to leave, when Mason takes her hand and returns, and he kisses her back.

A: "That must remain a secret, okay?"
M: "Okay!"
A: "You promise me?"
M: "I promise!"

     Ashlyn want home to her and the day they want to high school together.
        They didn't see each other during class but after hours, Ashlyn went to the football field, where Mason played for the high school team, and durinng a break from the game he saw her sitting on a bench and watching him. He came to her and told her:

M: "Hey, how are you?"
A: "Good, I was sitting and watching you play, you're very good"
M: "Oh thanks"
M: "Can you go get something to eat and drink please? I'm very hungry."
A:" Yes of course"

Ashlyn went to buy something to eat for Mason, and on the way she passed Madison, who was on her way to the field.
     She was a little confused why Madison was going to the field because apart from Mason, she didn't like ani other boy there, but she get over it and went back to the field with food and water for Mason. When she entered the field and went to the bank, because the game was not over.
     When he took a break, Ashlyn saw Mason walking to the benches on the other side of the field, where Madison was..