For lack of a better title (18)

Chapter 18 - For Lack of a better title

Elle's P.O.V

... He did not just ask me that. Oh dear god what the hell am I suposed to do!? I haven't been asked out in years! Oh god, oh god, oh god. Ok Elle, breathe, that's what's immportant. Breathing, breathing is good for you.  

I'll admit it to myself that I do like Chase, he was so different compared to everyone else. I would date him, except I didn't want to stoop that low again. I wasn't going to date another rocker like Destrey. But ... Chase is understanding, he knows I'm not a delicate flower - or at least he should know that by how many times I have kicked his ass. Oh god where the hell is Chelsea when you need her.

I found my phone on the bathroom bench. I turned the shower on, hoping it would drown out the noise of me talking. I called Chels, she would know what to do. She is the relationship guru.

The phone rang three times before she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Crisis Chels!!" I practically screamed into the phone.

"Woah! Ouch Elle. Tone it down," Chelsea said calmly.

I began breathing normally again, somehow she always made me calm. And a lot of people knew very well that I had anger issues, even though I would never admit it to anyone, not even myself.

"What's the crisis?" Chels asked

"Chase asked me out on a date. And, and, and, I don't know what to say back. I mean I don't even know if I like him. I mean I do like him but he is so annoying sometimes but he knows my big secret and -"

"Elle! Settle down. Everything is ok. Now, with the Chase situation, do you like him? Do you want to go on a date with him?" Chels asked

Dramatic pause, I did want to go on a date with him. But my morals were in the way, if word got to Destrey that I went on a date with Chase he would never let me live it down - well both Chase and Destrey would never let me live it down - oh dear god what the hell was I going to do?

"... I think I want to go on a date with him, but I just can't. Not with the UUFC going on," My heart began to drop into my stomach if it continued like this it probably would end up falling out of my butt. Why was it acting like that though? The last time my heart ever decided to fall out of my butt was when ... Destrey broke up with me. Do I like Chase? Yes. Do I like him more than a friend? Yes. If I could would I go on a date with him? Yes. Would I go on a date with him? No.

"I don't think I'm gonna go on a date with him," I said softly, I wasn't even sure if Chelsea heard me, "Too much is going on at the moment."

Chelsea sighed from the other end, "That's ok Elle. You just have to let him down easy. The kid is fragile."

"You don't have to tell me," I chuckled

"I'm off sweetie, I'm out shopping with a couple of friends. Bye," Chels beamed and disconnected

I sighed, I guess it was decided. I wasn't going to go on a date with Chase. It was too risky, if someone from the UUFC found out. I would be dead.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chelsea's P.O.V

"I'm off sweetie, I'm out shopping with a couple of friends. Bye," I beamed and disconnected.

Ugh, Elle was so annoying when she wanted to be. I mentally groaned. I didn't know how much longer I could keep this facade up. Sure Elle is a nice person and all, and we had been friends since we were little but come on. She was getting in the way of me and my future husband.

I have loved Onyx Nightmares since they first started years ago, their music is awesome and all the guys are totally hotties, especially Chase. He was the one I wanted to notice me, not the other two dingbats! I mean like I know I'm hot but when I had met Chase for the first time he didn't even give a crap about who I was. I'm Chelsea Tripovski! My father is the 3rd richest man in the world! I'm rich and powerful, men kiss my feet just to try and get on a date with me. Shouldn't Chase know this?

But no, he doesn't. What he should know is that I need him to fall in love with me. He is mine, my personal pyschic said he would be. I have loved Chase ever since I first listened to their music. He was so hot and nice and ... he was just amazing.

But no when I invite them to my party he becomes absolutely obsessed with Elle. Every guy does, what does she have that I don't? She hates their band yet all the boys find her awesome. Bloody techno bitch, everyone loves the rebel that she is. But no knows her secrets, there are more than just the UUFC secrets. I think only two people know what they were, I had to talk to the other person who knew them.

I dialed the number, it picked up on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Destrey, we need to talk," I purred into the phone.

"About what?" he asked, it was rare that I ever talked to Destrey but hey, desperate times call for desperate measures.

"Our darling little Elle, she is playing with fire at the moment." I snarled into the phone, I couldn't hold back my anger and jealousy.

"Ok. Meet me at the hotel at noon," Destrey disconnected

A smirked tugged on my lips. Chase will be mine Elle, no matter what.

------------

Woah!!! didn't think that was gonna happen now did yous!

comment if you like the twist! sorry the chapter is so short