What Just Happened? (4)

Chapter 4 - What Just Happened?

Elektra's P.O.V

It was 5:30 am when my alarm went off. I groaned and fished for my alarm, I was too far away from my bedside table. I tried to move but something was restraining me. I looked down at my waist and saw an arm around my waist. What the hell? I don't remember bringing anyone home with me ... unless Chels did and he went the wrong way to her bed. I turned around slowly and shut my eyes once more, making it seem I had fallen asleep.

After only a minute I opened my eyes again and saw a beauitful pair of pale blue eyes with silver stripes through them.

I was in shock, that rocker from the club had somehow found out where I lived and broke in and climbed into bed with me.

I screamed and the boy was shocked. I shoved him off the bed with my foot in his stomach. He fell with a loud thud. I scrambled off my bed and took hold of the gun under my pillow. I placed it down my pants and faced my stalker. Fists ready to knock the shit out of him.

He staggered to a standing position and rubbed his head, "What the hell was that for!"

"That was for finding out where I live and coming in and crawling into bed with me!" I marched over to Blondie and was about to hook him in the left of his face for sleeping with me. He saw what I was about to do and tried to tackle me. I jumped a little and put my hands on his shoulders and flipped over his falling body. I landed gracefully standing and he fell to the floor.

He stared at me with awe, "How did you do that?"

"Not telling," I glared at him, "I'm too ninja for you."

"Oh so you're a dominatirx and a ninja? What a strange combination," he chuckled to himself.

My face went bright red with anger, "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!!"

"Hey, hey calm down sweetcheeks its not a bad term, you were dominanting the dancefloor last night," Blondie was standing now and was making his way towards me.

I punched him in the stomach and he fell onto the bed this time, "What was that for?" he groaned

"For being a rocker," I spat, I grabbed some clothes and walked into my personally ensuite.