MONARCH

Description: a titanic tree of silver and gold that reached pass the clouds had appeared at the center of the waste land of Aelloria. It's very existence gave life to the barren lands, nourish the soil and cleaning the air, causing trees and grass, flowers and all kinds of plants to grow and thrive. Covering the once devoid lands with green and beauty. Animals of different kind appeared, migrating to Aelloria. Making the bountiful and flourishing land their new home. Aelloria had now become a paradise comparable to that of Eden.

But, such miracle wasn't left unnoticed.
____________________________________________________________

Preview:

"What. Is. That." Dovan's jaw dropped as he and his party stared in awe at the huge tree made of silver with golden leaves. The tree was so huge that it passed through the clouds.

"How... How did we not see this?" Ellia questioned. Wondering how such a huge structure stayed hidden under their eyes. "It's so huge that it could even be seen from the kingdom."

"It's protected..." Bellial answered. He walks to the front of his party and stood beside Dovan. "It's protected by a powerful concealment spell."

Dovan frowns, "how powerful is this spell?" He asked.

"I'd say, more powerful than all the grand mages combined." Bellial said in grim tone.

Dovan and the others paled after hearing his statement. "We should leave and inform the guild about this now!" Dovan ordered. He and his party then left.

Unbeknownst to them, a beautiful rainbow colored bird was flying high above them. Observing them for somyetimes.
____________________________________________________________

"Say that again." Said Emperor Janivich of the Brahmuth empire. "I didn't hear that clearly."

"The barren lands of Aelloria is no longer barren. Instead, it is vastly covered by trees and grass. The whole land is brimming in life, my emperor." One of the senators informed.

"And how did you get this information?" Janivich asked.

"One of our wyvern reconnaissance team had informed us of this unknown phenomenon, my liege." The same senator replied.

"And what do you want me to do about it?" Emperor Janivich enquired.

"If I may speak, my liege." Casius, advisor of the emperor, spoke.

"granted." Emperor Janivich waved his hand. Motioning him to speak.

"The land is flourishing with flora and fauna. It's soil is rich in nutrients, evident on the vast growing forestry and green fields. It would make any harvest there, bountiful." Casius said. "There is also a report about the land being filled with valuable metals and minerals such as gold and jewels. So taking the land would not only boost our great empire agriculturally but also economically as well. That is why we must claim this land before the other civilizations do." He finished. Hoping to persuade the Emperor to agree on taking the land.

"Oh?" Emperor Janivich was now interested by the topic. "Now that sounds worth the trouble." He grinned.
____________________________________________________________

"You want us to investigate the barren lands of Aelloria?" Theodore, leader of the A rank Dark Horse party, asked.

"Yes. Your party and the other adventurer parties had been specifically chosen to investigate the land." Ramille, captain of the knights, said.

"Why?" Zeke, leader of the A rank Red Blades party, questioned. "Why not your knights investigate it?"

"You don't want the reward?" Ramille raised a brow. "I thought you adventurers wanted money."