mason Mount - 3

I have just been disowned by my parents, not really  surprise considering that they always needed an excuse and calling me a slut for dating someone gave them the freedom of downing me. I broke off with them years ago, it doesnt make a difference to my life as I am 20 years old with a boyfriend, a career and a life that doesnt involve them one bit. So I dont mind. They can do whatever they want. But yet here I am, my mascara running with my tears and my face messed up. My friends have just taken me clubbing and I have a small issue. I need a ride home. But no need to worry about that now. I can just let my friends take bad ass pictures of me.

I pose with 🖕🖕 as the perfect pose and let them take the picture

I pose with 🖕🖕 as the perfect pose and let them take the picture. I smile and laugh as they tell jokes and help me smile so much. I finally get a call from my boyfriend after I posted the picture on Instagram.
"Babe, where are you?" Mason asks. Yes, Mason Mount. The Mason Mount. Chelsea player. Footballer. England player. My boyfriend.
"Outside the club" I respond and all my friends start to laugh.
"Which club? There are loads" he demands. I turn round and look at the name.
"Pandamonium." I say. It literally says that. Instead if pandemonium, it says panda. Mason hangs up after telling me that he is on his way.

The car pulls up and I am still laughing with my friends, half expecting Mason to get out he doesnt. It's not his car. My friends have already left once the car door had opened and I look around desperately for someone to go to. No one is around. As if everyone scattered when the car pulled up. The music drowns out as doors close to the club as it closes and all cars drive away.
"May I help you?" I ask as the man approaches me, making me uncomfortable. The man stays silent and I begin to back away as he gets within two meters of me.
"Back off." I say.
"Or what?" The man threatens. "You cant fight in heels." Oh yeah? Watch me! The man reaches for my hair, I flick it back and use the the heels of my shoes to dig into the back of his leg, making him fall to the ground. He pushes me back, strong, and my face smashes into a window of his car, cutting my face. I turn back and see him on his feet again, just, rubbing his leg slightly before lurching for me. I stagger back and push him into another window of his car and dodge of the way of a piece of glass that he throws at me. "You little bitch!" He shouts. I smile and laugh before he gets his hands on my shoulders. I rise my leg and he falls to the ground in pain, he swings his leg, knocking me off my feet. I cut my hand on a piece of glass before Masons car pulls up. As mason exits his car the man runs away and gets into his car, driving away. I stagger to my feet and see that my dress is ripped. Mason runs towards me, putting his hand over my cut face and hand. "Let's get out of here."he tells me

We arrive at England camp, where everyone is sat down talking. Mason walks in before me and goes to get ice and medical kit, I walk in and everything goes quiet as they see my blood. "Bitch fight?" Kyle asks.
"No. Creepy douche bag." I say, "I got him good though." I laugh, everyone smiles as Phil walks in. Phil is my best friend, he comes towards me and makes me sit down. "I need a name." He says.
"Dont have one. Didnt have chance to ask while kicking him in the leg with my heels." I joke. Mason returns with the ice and a bandage. Phil takes the bandage and puts it around my hand as Mason puts the ice to my face and his jacket around me. I look down at my ripped dress. I am covered in blood and its ripped up to mid way of my thigh. "I should change." I say and remove the ice from my face, holding onto Masons hand. Phil has finished with the bandage, hugs me and leaves to sit with the others as they talk. Mason guides me upstairs and passes me one of his football tops, one of his hoodies and jogging bottoms. I go into the bathroom and change.

Once I come out I see Mason sat down on his phone. "What happened?" He asks, holding up my phone showing me the post I posted on Instagram of me crying but not giving a fuck.
"Parents disowned me." I say, he comes up to me and hugs me, his hand on my head, holding me to his chest. I love these hugs. He always gives the best hugs. "This has been an eventful night." He says, "and its not over yet." I look up at him as he takes my hand and makes me follow him downstairs.

As I get downstairs Mason says there is a party, but I dont have to change, just sober up. Mason heads to the kitchen as there is a knock at the door. My friend, Lola, arrives with a man behind her. "Cara, I didnt know where else to go. Someone beat him up. Hes my boyfriend." She says and heads for the medical kit upstairs. I turn to the man, hes awfully familiar. Mason and Phil enter and I suddenly remember. Its him. "You bitch." He scolds. "What? Needed help after getting battered." I smile at him. He stands up and smacks me. I hold up a hand, telling everyone to not approach.  "You're a bitch." He shouts.
"Yeah, I am." I say and dodge a punch. I jump, spinning around and kicking him, sending him flying onto the sofa.
"Theres something annoying about you." He says, "actually its everything." Mason steps towards me. "Awww, need a boy to Protect you- slut." Okay, that's it. I need to shut him up. I walk towards him, kick him in the balls, punch him and walk away.
I walk into the kitchen and take a beer and drink. I hear the door close and know that they got rid of him and Lola. I drink and slam the drink on the counter as Mason comes in.
"You're badass you know." He says, smiles and kisses me. I kiss him back as everyone complains. We laugh and Phil holds up his glass, "let's raise a toast." He says, "to badass Cara." They all say it and we all drink, having a great party.