Mason Mount - 1

I support Liverpool, I love how Robertson sticks up for the team mates no matter who they are, Ronaldo, Messi- even Lewandoski. Anyone. The team are just amazing to me. I am going to Liverpool v Chelsea with my best friend, who happens to support Chelsea. I feel like I should also support them, as my boyfriend is part of Chelsea, but my dad always said changing teams would be a disgrace and that I would never be a true football fan. Of course that is something I have always wanted to avoid. My boyfriend is Mason Mount, he's captain whenever Timo Werner isnt starting and I think he's a great player. People may disagree, that's okay. Mason told me and Eden, my best fiend, to meet them outside for when the bus arrives and we can get in and get to see everyone earlier. And mason even said I may be able to meet         the Liverpool team. One of my many dreams.
As the Chelsea bus arrives a thrill of excitement goes through my body and Eden shakes me in her own excitement. Ever since I told her I was dating Mason she has always bugged me to see the messages between us. I never gave in. That's private. Very private. And so I would get a fake chat app and work on it every so often for enough texts so she believes it. It works. The coach pulls up and the door opens  Kai Havertz opens the door. He is a great player for Chelsea, I have always wanted to meet him. We take a quick selfie as everyone else struggles to get their stuff together. He's always been nicknamed 'Cheekbones' for some reason. Not sure why but I manage to laugh when Eden calls him that. Next off the bus is Mason, I hop over the fence and give him a hug, Eden watches closely. We hold hands, she notices, and we follow Kai Havertz to the training rooms. This is my first time watching Mason with Eden. We have been to separate matches, we could never make one together as she supports Chelsea and I support Liverpool. It's the one time we can. "Hey Rosalie, smile!" Eden using my full first name was always annoying and I have always told Mason to call me Rosie, even when I first told him my name I said Rosie. He doesnt even know my name is Rosalie. Well, he didnt. He does now. I can tell he is holding in his laugh. Not that my name is funny, but that I never told him myself. After she took the picture we walked into the building. It's actually my first time in this part of the stadium. Of course I have been there before. I have watched Liverpool play before, but never been to the changing rooms or anything. As we entered the building, a rush of warmth hit me. I guess I didnt realise how cold it was outside. The place was filled with fake plants and lights shining down. Apparently they need to check in and I watch as Mason does. He signs the paper as he's captain and I watch as the girl puts her hand over his while explaining something. She's flirting. With. My. Man. I walk over and take Masons hand, the one she had, and hold it in my own. "That's all." She says. I lead mason first and then give the woman a dirty look. "Rosie, what just happened?" He asks me.
"What just happened was that woman was clearly flirting with you and I saved your life from her." I smile and laugh.

After the game is up I check the scores, I havent been paying attention to the scores. A lot happened. Salah scored. Mason scored. Salah scored. Havertz scored. And I think Salah got a hatrick but I am not sure the final score. I take out my phone and see that it was a 4-4 tie. Salah and Mason getting a hatrick. Mason is beckoned over to speak to the reporters and I linger close by.
"How do you feel about this performance?" The reporter asks.
"Yeah I think we did good, we played against a good team and I think that we could have got the win but we didnt the best we could and that's enough for us." He's always been speaking good about his team and I always loved that about him.
"You were voted Chelsea's player of the match, well done." The reporter dismisses him and he runs towards me. He picks me up and spins me around, someone throws him the ball and he catches it before it hits me. "Well done." I tell him.
"Which side exactly were you backing in this game?" He asks as we walk hand in hand to where everyone else is standing. "Both. I know I cant but my dad would easily find out if I stopped backing Liverpool. I still rely on him for a place to stay. My job doesnt exactly pay a lot and if I stop supporting Liverpool. I am a disgrace and kicked out." I explain. He knows what my dads like.
"What if you moved in with me?" He asks. Be takes the ball and stand in front of me. "Rosalie, would you accept this match ball and move in with me?" And before I know it, I agreed and Kai Havertz has overheard and told everyone. Smiles are around everyone.

Sorry it isnt very long. Comment for other suggestions