ii. restart

The alarm went off in the morning, annoying the absolute shit out of me.

"Sorry." Yelena mumbled, turning off the alarm. I rolled over onto her chest, relaxing to the sound of her heart beating. "We have to get up eventually, darling." She said, tucking my hair behind my ears.

"I know." I mumble in her chest, wrapping my arms around her body. "I want to stay with you a bit longer."

Yelena leans back over to face the clock. "We've got time." She sighed, pulling me closer to her.

༺♡༻

"Excellent presentation, you two! I'm sure everyone has learned something new about the colossal titan!" Hange claps, encouraging the class to cheer me and Yelena on. "Please, take your seats so the next presenters can tell us about their project."

I stepped closer to my seat, listening to Yelena's footsteps follow behind me. Sasha claps her hands silently as I sit down beside her. "That was actually really good." She lets out a breathy laugh.

"What? You thought I'd give a bad presentation?"

"No, it's just you were paired up with Yelena. I couldn't imagine much work getting done."

Sasha was right, but not for the reasons she was thinking.

"Oh... Yeah, I've got something to tell you, Sash,"

"Excuse me," Mx. Hange spoke out. "Please be quiet so we can hear the next presentation. This is information you do not want to miss out on!"

"Sorry," I whisper to Sasha, "Ill tell you after class."

A light kick hit my leg from the opposite side. I turned my head quickly to Yelena who faces forward with a smirk on her face.

"What was that for?" I whisper yell.

"Interrupting the presentation."

"Like you care to even listen to it." I mutter, crossing my arms and slouching down in my seat.

The period passed by quickly after I had zoned out. I hadn't noticed Sasha trailing behind me until she had stepped onto my shoe. I turned around, only to come face to face with her.

"What are you doing, Sasha?"

"Tell me!"

"What?"

"After I asked about you and Yelena you said you'd tell me after class. So tell me."

"Right." I mumble, biting the inside of my mouth. "Yeah so we kinda made up and she said she wanted to start over."

"Made up?" I nod. "You didn't do the nasty again, did you." I say quiet. Sasha eyes widen and her mouth drops. "Okay, get some (Name)."

"Sasha," I grumble, turning around to get back to our dorm.

༺♡༻

There was a knock at the door, interrupting me from my homework. Sasha had left the dorm an hour before to attend one of her afternoon classing, leaving me alone in the dorm. I dragged myself off of the bed and made my way over to the door. As I opened the door, I noticed a tall figure standing on the other side.