Chapter 2: Watchitt......WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!

""And so Ethan came to earn the stupendous ability of flipping between dimensions. But there was no time to celebrate: Ethan still had a Pure Heart to find. The trail ahead was overrun with savage beasts. "Follow me," Tippi said, as she flew toward the mountain that loomed ahead. The Pure Heart was hidden somewhere on the other side."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So this is Mount Lineland...... interesting, it's kinda crisp and cool here." Ethan says.

"I feel that the Pure Heart is beyond this mountain...but it's still far, far away. Something tells me you'll need to put that new skill of yours to use." Tippi says.

"I see. Oh well then, let's get going then." Ethan says.

Ethan and Tippi continue through Mount Lineland, finding new enemies, which puts Tippi's abilities to the test, as she scans them. 

"So........ Tippi? Where are you from?" Ethan asks.

"Well....... I don't know exactly. The first thing I remember was Merlon...... creating me. He became my father-figure, and I became his personal pixl. And we lived a peaceful live in Flipside, until we received word of Count Bleck's plans. He then instructed me to find the "legendary hero"...... and that's when I met you." Tippi says.

"Oh....... I see. That sounds, pretty chill. But, if we are to continue living our happy lives, we must defeat Bleck.... for sure." Ethan says.

"Yes indeed." Tippi says.

Ethan and Tippi continue the trek up Mount Lineland, reaching further and further, until Ethan picks up a certain item.

"OOOOH! A Sakura Shake! This is a special item that can be used to restore the wounded!, however it only heals a minor amount of damage taken, but there are better shroom shakes out there......." Tippi says.

"Hmmmmm...... There's something interesting, about this Count Bleck." Ethan says.

"What's interesting about him? He just seems like a psychotic egomaniac bent on destroying the universe." Tippi says.

"Well, yes, he wants to destroy the universe.... we've clearly established this already...........but why would he do such a thing? Killing the universe means he'd kill himself in the process too, it just doesn't line up." Ethan says.

"You're right. Count Bleck............ that name is not familiar to me.............. but there was something about his eyes........ that I saw....... something....... familiar to me?" Tippi asks.

"Familiar? You mean you've met Count Bleck before?" Ethan asks.

"No........ I've never met Count Bleck.......... in fact........ I only just heard of him when the Dark Prophecy was started." Tippi says.

"Ugh, there's a gap we can't cross!" Tippi exclaims.

"I see........ anyway, is that.... a house?" Ethan asks.

"As a matter of fact.... it is." Tippi says.

The two head inside the house, to find an empty space.

"Maybe you should try flipping now." Tippi suggests.

Ethan flips between the dimensions, and finds a man dressed in green.

"DUDE! I'VE BEEN STUCK HERE FOR DAYS!!!!!!!! And NO ONE SEES ME!!! But now you see me!" The man exclaims.

"Mhm....." Ethan says, confused.

"Well, you seemed to have entered this absurd paranormal dimension with ease.... maybe I can come with you..... just stand beside me so we can both go back." The man says.