Nadia & Von: The Beginning Chapters

"Damn bitch, where you been?" Daria instantly questioned me when she opened the front door for me.

"Girl I've been busy." I lied straight through my teeth, I've been avoiding her house since what transpired between me and her brother. I feel like I needed to keep my distance from him, I've been in my feelings ever since. I like that boy so much.

"Whatever bitch. What's new with you?" She asked closing the front door behind me once I walked in.

"Shit, getting this money. That's about it." I shrugged fixing my purse strap on my shoulder.

"Well come in Nadie, why you acting all weird and shit?" Daria laughed awkwardly.

"I'm not being weird bitch. Leave me alone." I chuckled walking more into the house.

"We all kicking it in the living room." Daria said while I followed behind her.

"Who is we?" I asked turning around to kick off my shoes and then I placed  them near the front door.

"Von, my boo, and Vons friend Sadè."

"I thought we don't hang with new bitches?" I asked scrunching up my face a little. The idea of being around one of Von's bitch was for sure going to get under my skin.

"And wait, I'm third wheeling? What the hell?"

"If that was the case I wouldn't have came." I mumbled under my breath.

"Stop being like that. I missed you, you haven't been over for a few weeks now Nadia." Daria said while mugging me a little bit.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes. I'll probably stay for an hour then leave. Don't nobody want to be around Von and his bitch.

"Come on girl." Daria linked her arm with mine and led me to their living room. Every one had a red cup in their hands, sipping on some liquor I assume.

"Sadè this is my bitch Nadia." Daria introduced me once we entered the living room. She was all close to Dayvon which made my skin crawl. Jealously instantly laced my entire being.

"Hey girl." She responded with a smile.

"Hey everybody." I smiled a fake smile and took a seat on the second couch they had in the room.

"Wassup." Daria's boo spoke up.

Von just looked at me then back at the game he was playing with Daria's boo.

"You want a drink Nadie?" Daria asked.

"Yea sure." I shrugged getting comfortable on the couch.

"Don't nobody want to deal with Nadia's drunk ass gang." Von said while he kept his attention on the game they were playing.

"Mind your damn business. How about that?" Attitude laced every word I spoke which made his bitch look at me. I was still angry that I didn't know what that kiss was about and the fact he's acting like nothing happened either.

"Not today ya'll." Daria huffed while making her way to the kitchen to make my drink.

"Well tell your weird ass brother that then." I said loud enough for both Daria and Dayvon to hear. He was already getting on my nerves and I only been in this house for ten minutes.

Von just laughed. That sexy ass laugh of his. I loved everything about him.

I just shook my head at his weird ass. Like let's not forget you had your tongue all in my mouth the last time you saw me.

"Here you go bestie." Daria walked back into the room with my drink in her hand.

"Thank you." I mumbled taking the plastic cup from her. I instantly took a few chugs of the fruity drink that she served me. I wanted to ease my nerves if I was going to be here around someone that I liked a lot. I just wanted to go over there and sit on him while his tongue explored my mouth.