Nadia & Von: The Beginning Chapters

"Fuck!" I heard someone yell, which made me jump out of my dreamless sleep. My heart was pounding so hard in my chest it hurt. I grabbed my phone to look at the time, it was one thirty in the afternoon.

Moments later I heard something crash onto the floor.

"What the fuck?" I said to myself bouncing up from the comfortable bed. I had spent the night with my best friend Daria since we went out last night. We didn't get back to her house until three AM so I decided to spend the night. Daria wasn't here though, she had to make it to work by nine. I don't know how she did that shit, I would've called out.

Creeping out of her bedroom, I made my way slowly down the hallway. The only person that was left in the house was my best friends older brother, Dayvon. I've been secretly in love with him since we were kids. Daria would never allow it, so I pushed these unbearable feelings to the back of my mind all of these years.

 Daria would never allow it, so I pushed these unbearable feelings to the back of my mind all of these years

It was silent now, chaos that filled the entire house was now at cease.

Once I reached Von's room, I knocked softly on his door. There was no answer, so my nosey ass opened his door anyways. I peeked through the door and was met with a shirtless Von. He was sitting on his bed, with his face in his palms. I can tell his breathing was erratic since his back was turned to me.

"Von?" I said softly trying to get his attention.

His room was a mess, photo frames laid scattered all over the floor. I made sure I didn't step on the broken glass when I walked more into the room.

He ignored me. I then walked over to him so I can stand in front of him. Von's face was still buried in his hands.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I asked placing my hands on his shoulders. Even though we barely speak and he's mean any chance he gets. I still cared for him. Shit, I've been around this man since I was 8 years old.

I could here light sniffles from him. He still didn't say anything.

Since I had a rubber band wrapped around my wrist, I tied up his dreads so he can cool off. He just seemed tense and needed some cool air. I then started to rub my hands on his shoulders. I don't know, I just wanted  him to feel better.

In a quick second he popped up from his seat and stood tall over me. Von glared at me if I did something wrong. This made me feel intimidated, like I was the smallest thing in the world and he was the big bad wolf.

Without saying anything, he backed me into the wall.

"Dayvon." I called out, he was scaring me at this point. He looked so scary and mean. He had a permanent scowl on his face.

He still didn't say anything, he responded with grabbing me by my neck harshly and then crashed his lips with mine. Von kissed me with so much emotion, it made my heart flutter. I felt all of his pain in this tongue filled kiss. I kissed him back with the same hunger he showed me.

"Mmm Von." I somewhat cried out, kissing him made all of my feelings for him hit me all at once.

Von was still quiet, he removed his lips from mine and then started to take off my shirt. I didn't think much of it since I was so into it like he was.

Once my shirt was off, he crashed his lips back into mine. It feels like he was looking for something from me. Something to help him with this void.

Coming to my senses, Daria would kill me, I pushed his sexy ass off me.

"Von we can't." I said, even though I didn't want it to end. I know he was just upset and wanted to rid the feelings of anger and I wasn't going to use my body to help him with that.

"Please Nadie." He said under his breath calling me by a nickname his family only  called me since we were younger. He placed one hand around my neck and the other on the tip of my ass.

"Please." He said again, I can tell in his eyes he was going through so much and sex was the only way to make him feel better.

"No, we can't." I removed myself from his grip, this was wrong. Daria would have a whole fit if she caught me in here with her brother.

Von sucked his teeth.

"Man, fuck you." He said under his breath, he turned on his heels away from me, snatched his car keys off his dresser and then stormed his way out his bedroom.

I heard the front door slam afterwards.

I placed my fingertips against my lips, I could still feel his lips against mine. I wish this was a better circumstance so I could actually enjoy the moment. I've been waiting for this moment to try out his big plump lips since forever. Damn, why did he do this to me!

-