𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

The Children of Miss Peregrine's loop waited anxiously for their head mistresses arrival hoping she and the other loop were safe "Do you think the children are okay?" Claire the youngest Peculiar asked as she gripped Enoch's hand he liked Claire she reminded him of Skye with her curly golden locks and how her small smile seemed to light up the room he missed Skye dearly it had been almost 112 years since he'd last seen her and it hurt him not being able to see her everyday "I'm sure their all fine Claire" Emma said and Enoch scowled "don't lie to her Emma" Emma shot Enoch a look which he returned "she's scared it's okay to lie when people are scared" Enoch rolled his eyes and placed Claire on his hip while the other continued to wait for the Ymbryne.

When Miss Peregrine arrived most of the children including Enoch had gone to bed "Miss Peregrine your back!" Olive whisper yelled "yes I am and I would also like you girls to meet Skye" The mentioned blonde girl stepped out from behind Miss Peregrine and waved at them her neon nails glowing in the moonlight, Olive and Emma caught sight of this and grabbed her hands "your nails what happened?!" Skye chuckled as the girls looked confused "it's nail polish I have some with me if you want to borrow some?" both girls looked at Miss Peregrine and she nodded "she has the same accent as Eno-"  Miss Peregrine placed a hand over Emma's mouth while shushing her all three girls looked very confused especially Skye "now I would like it if Miss Walker would be able to share a room with you two just for tonight" Walker Skye hadn't heard that in over 114 years "Miss Peregrine could I talk to you before bed?" the woman nodded.

"what did you want to talk about dear." Miss Peregrine lit her pipe and took a deep breath from it "I wanted to know why you called me Miss Walker when I told you my name was O'connor?" The Ymbryne sighed "you'll see dear now off to bed pip pip" she shooed the girl out of the office "oh what am I to do now" she sighed.

In Emma and Olives room the three girls had gathered on Olive's bed and were looking at the nail polish "so you apply this strangely coloured chemical to your nails and let it dry?" Olive questioned Skye nodding "Emma what colour would you like?" Emma chose pastel and neon blue while Olive chose pastel orange and neon pink the three girls sat giggling to themselves and admiring their new nails "oh goodness it's terribly late let's head to bed Skye you can take my bed while I share with Emma" Skye nodded and headed to bed.

The next morning Emma and Olive headed to breakfast deciding to let Skye sleep in both girls entered the dining room complimenting each others bright coloured nails "ladies is there something you would like to share with the rest of us?" Miss Peregrine asked the girls proudly showing off their painted nails "extraordinary" Horace exclaimed taking a closer look "what even is it" Hugh a boy with bees in his stomach asked "its nail polish if I remember correctly" Emma said "Skye did them for us" Enoch's head whipped towards them "what did you say" everyone looked at him confused "Enoch stop this at once now everyone sit down because I'm sure your all wondering who Skye is" the children sat in their designated seats and turned to their head mistress "Skye is the only survivor of Miss Robin's loop now her year is different to ours and she has a different style of clothing now I am about to send Emma up for her and I expect you to be nice" all the children nodded while Enoch mumbled "whatever" Miss Peregrine sent Emma to retrieve Skye while the rest of the children waited for the new Peculiar