𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

She ran her blonde hair sticking to her sweaty face and she panted it was chasing her she ran the hollow hot on her heels swatting away branches that where in her way she ignored the small cuts and bruises forming on her arms and legs she had to get away for it was after her.

Who is her you say? Well "her" is non other than Skye Elizabeth O'connor, the woman had awoken in a house that wasn't her own she was scared and frightened that's when the door opened to reveal an old lady "Hello deary my name is Miss Robin I'm the Ymbryne of this loop" Ymbryne? Loop? She had no clue all she knew was that her wedding ring was missing and so was her husband Miss Robin had answered any questions Skye had like what's a loop? Or what's a Ymbryne? And am I dead? Truth is she was dead although Miss Robin had a Peculiar who's gift was bringing people back to life His name was Edward or Eddie as Skye called him Skye joined the loop for a few years becoming Miss Robins second in command and over all mother to the younger children.

That's until the Hollows attacked Skye couldn't exactly see them they were more like blurry shapes in the sky she had awaken to one standing over her as she let out a scream Eddie came rushing in with Miss Robins steel sword slicing the head off the disgusting creature "Momma they got Miss Robin we have to go" she grabbed Eddie's hand and tugged him out of the house towards the exit of their loop in 1983 Eddie's stripped shirt half untucked from his jeans as she ten year old ran beside her she had flung on a pink and blue track suit and her recently crimped hair into a ponytail.

Eddie, Skye and the other children that survived mad ether way towards the exit but much to their dismay three more hollows appeared from behind the trees the children running back towards the burning house " Skye what do we do" the small boy was shaking she gripped the nacklace he had given her for her birthday tightly "we hide"  she said her Scottish accent still audible Eddie nodded and followed her to the woods as she felt all the emotions of every child they left behind they hid behind a series of bushes.

All that could be heard was the occasional sniffle from Eddie while he sat behind a Bush his fave buried in the crook of her neck as his tears dropped onto her chest "we'll be okay Eds I promise" she said planting a light kiss on his forehead he nodde dbecause he truly believed her that's when they heard it, the growl and stomp of the hollow skye sucked in a breath as she held her hand over Eddie's mouth to stop him from crying out the hollow was right behind them now silent tears slipped from her eyes as Eddie shook in her arms.

That's when he did it he ran yanking Skye's arm from his moth he ran screamed the hollow picking him up and wasting no time in killing him he fell to the floor dead Skye screamed bloody murder a hand flying to her lips as she stared at his dead body he'd killed himself the hollow turned to face her an almost smile on its face Skye was frozen on the spot looking at Eddie's dead eyes and pale skin the roar of the hollow is what snapped her out of her daze it was charging towards her at full speed so she did the only logical thing to do in this situation, she ran.

Which brings us back to the beginning, Miss Peregrine had been informed of the attack on the 1983 loop by Horace she immediately left Enoch and Emma in charge as she left to find any survivors only to find the place desolate that's when she heard the scream of a girl and she flew in that direction swiftly changing back into her human form Miss Peregrine spotted a girl being chased by a hollow and the dead body of a boy.

Miss Peregrine loaded her crossbow and aimed the arrow straight at the creatures head as it loomed over its prey the young girl looked at her with a look of fear and sadness, tha arrow landed smack bang in the middle of the hollows head as it dropped the floor dead the girl got up and ran back to the body of the small boy picking him up and mumbling to him Miss Peregrine placed a hand on the girls shoulder as she took the body from her "No!" she shouted a Scottish accent evident to Miss Peregrine she raised an eyebrow "please let me say goodbye" her lip quivered as Miss Peregrine nodded handing him back to her she whispered in his ear and placed a kiss on his cheek then burying him in the soil "Dear we must hurry my names Miss Peregrine a Ymbryne of a different loop what your name".

Skye turned to look at the woman taking in her dark hair right neatly in a bun she looked trustworthy so Skye sighed she could feel the sympathy radiating off the woman

"Skye, Skye O'connor"

A/n: I picture a young Jack Dylan Grazer for Eddie

Coincidence? I think not I recently watched it and fell in love with Eddie so there for Eddie in this will be based off Eddie Kaspbrak you can picture whoever but he's who I'd picture him as