the feeling of betrayal

rosé's pov:

I woke up in the morning and got my phone that was on the nightstand beside me I turned it on and checked the time it was 8:00Am so I got up from my bed groaning and went in my bathroom,showered and did my morning routine when I heard my phone buzz so I checked it was jimin he was texting me.

Conversation:

Jimin: good morning chipmunk how are you doing today?

Rosé: great I'm just getting ready for my schedule wbu?

Jimin: oh it's been great were filming Day 3 of our new comeback.

Rosé: oh wow I can't wait🙌🙌.

Jimin: when are you girls going to have a comeback song.

Rosé: actually tomorrow is the start of filming.

Jimin: wow are you excited?

Rosé: yup by the way I need to go so that I can eat breakfast bye mochi.

Jimin: bye chipmunk😘

End of conversation.

I giggled at the last message Jimin sent me and mumbled"flirt"then jisoo unnie called me so I hurried downstairs and saw french toast I licked my lips looking at the food then got my plate and sat down on the couch with the girls and turned on the tv but I regretted turning it on"today we received that an exo member kai was injured and is in the hospital he got hit by a car but thankfully he's okay and of course his girlfriend is beside him support-"I turned off the tv while looking at jennie unnie who had her head down"jennie unnie sorry I didn't mean to"i said looking at her but she smiled and said"yah pasta why are you apologizing,it's fine I'm fine no need to act like that"we looked at her then she gave us her gummy smile so we couldn't anymore and melted then we all sat down and started scrolling through our phones"OMOO BWO"we heard lisa shout so we looked at her in confusion"JIHYO UNNIE AND NAMJOON OPPA FROM BTS ARE DATING"we looked at each other in surprise then she showed us the post.

@kpop_news

Caption: Big hit entertainment and JYP entertainment announce that their two idols kim namjoon from bts and jihyo from twice are dating!

Comments:

@namjyo_cute OMOO BWO FINALLY THE SHIP HAS SAILED.

@bangtan_Bts well were happy when he's happy.

@bangtwice_shipper OMG ONE OF THE SHIPS SAILED MORE TO GO.

Back to rosé's pov:

We looked at each other in shock and then smirked"I knew there was something suspicious between these two"jisoo unnie said smirking and we just agreed with her then it was time to go