Jealousy part 1 (Jirose)

Rosé's pov:

In the morning I had a busy schedule so I woke up really early,showered wore a cute outfit and put on light makeup.
The outfit:

First on my schedule I had to go do an ad with saint Laurent after that I went to a photoshoot for Saint Laurent"hello rosé look at you looking all pretty"the photographer said before leading me to the dressing room I changed to the first outfit a...

First on my schedule I had to go do an ad with saint Laurent after that I went to a photoshoot for Saint Laurent"hello rosé look at you looking all pretty"the photographer said before leading me to the dressing room I changed to the first outfit and got out but while walking the dress a little tight so I wasn't paying attention because I was trying to make it not too short but bumped into someone"oh I'm sorry" I heard someone say it was chanyeol from Exo and everyone was looking at us"I see you met your photoshoot partner"the photographer said,I just gave him a smile.

End of rosé's pov.

Author's pov:

But little did rosé know,someone was watching her from a distance.It was jimin (yup you guessed that right 😏).
The photographer was taking photos of them while jimin is angry,hoseok saw him and noticed and laughed"well someone's jealous"j-hope teased him jimin while laughing but jimin gave him a pinch on his hand and hoseok jumped screaming and everyone looked at them and so did rosé and they all laughed.
"Your turn jimin"the photographer said and jimin wento his dressing room.

Back to rosé's pov:

I was shocked when I saw jimin and hoseok and laughed so hard when I heard hoseok scream and then I heard the photographer telling jimin it's his turn I was like omg am I about to see jimin modeling OMG then I got interrupted from my thoughts when I heard a familiar voice panting hard hard I looked at the person's direction it was seulgi she was panting hard"I'm sorry I was late there was traffic"she said while barely breathing,she saw me and went towards me and hugged me the she went to her dressing room that's when I realized SEULGI IS GOING TO BE IN A PHOTOSHOOT WITH JIMIN WHAT,after about 10 minutes I heard the two doors open it was jimin and seulgi walking together where I was standing near the photographer"oh your done then let's started"he said and then both nodded while I was looking at them I didn't realize that I was litterally glaring at both of them and then I hmphed and crossed my arms and then everyone looked at me and said cute I realized what I did and stood back normally when the photoshoot was over I was about to leave with my manager when someone yelled"yah chipmunk"so I turned because the voice was familiar it was jimin and he was coming towards me"did you just call me chipmunk?"I asked raising one of my eyebrows at him.

End of rosé's pov.

Jimin's pov:

I saw rosé leaving so I decided to call her before she goes"yah chipmunk"I called her while walking towards her,she looked at me and said while raising one of her eyebrows at me"did you just call me chipmunk?".
"Yeah so"I said while looking at her teasingly but then we got interrupted by someone"guys wanna go for lunch?"it was chanyeol while seulgi was also walking behind him,did they really have to butt in I was going to ask her just the two of us aish.
"Sure why not"rosé after taking her manager's permission"what about you jimin"seulgi asked me.
"Uh..what? Oh yeah let's go"I replied to her.
We went to a cute cafe and ofc we were changed into comfy clothes and had our mask and hat on so that no one recognizes us,we sat down at a table and ordered our food,the food came after a while and we started eating I looked at rosé who looked so happy eating her food I did hear she loves food,I like a girl who has a big appetite after we finished eating we started talking about our schedules but then got interrupted buy rosé's manager"sorry to interrupt but we need to go" she said while giving us a smile.(by the way hobi left before jimin because he also has a schedule).
"Yeah,okay I'm sorry guys I really had fun we should do this again"rosé said,she was about to walk away but I grabbed her wrist and she stopped and turned around to face me"is something wrong jimin oppa"she said giving me her softest smile"oh it's nothing I just wanted to tell you since we will be doing this again I should give you my number"I said.

End of jimin's pov.

Rosé's pov:

I was shocked by what jimin said I was going to blush but I controlled it and said"yeah sure why not"then I handed him my phone and he put his number in it and gave me back my phone then I said"is it okay if I save it as mochi"he looked at me in surprise and said smiling with his eyes"sure why not"then I left and I was in the van trying to fall asleep when I heard my phone buzz I unlocked it and looked who texted me it was jennie unnie.

Chat: nini💕

Jennie:
Yah pasta where are you?

Rosé:
I'm almost home.

Jennie:
Okay were waiting for you jisoo unnie made food.

Rosé:
Okie.

End of conversation.

I looked at the time before locking my phone it was 6:30Pm I was so tired but also hungry,I arrived home about 10 minutes after talking with jennie unnie,I got out of the van and went inside and just threw myself at the couch,the girls looked at me while chuckling"looks like someone worked really hard today"jisoo unnie said while giggling.
"Yah daebak"lisa said while looking at her phone with her mouth open"what's wrong now?"jennie unnie asked lisa while rolling her eyes I chuckled and she also looked at me with her mouth open"yah rosé are you sure you were working"she looked at me in a teasing way while asking"yeah what do you mean?"I asked her confused,lisa and jennie looked at each other while smirking and looking back at me"then what were you doing with jimin from bts?"lisa asked me while showing me the picture on her phone it was of me and jimin when he held my wrist earlier"oh it wasn't just us seulgi and chanyeol were there"i said while shoving a spoon full of kimchi in my mouth and then going to my room"yeah sure"i heard jisoo unnie say while I was walking up the stairs,I threw myself on the bed and let out a sigh,I went to the bathroom showered and did my night routine and layed down on the bed I was about to close my eyes when someone texted me I looked at my phone and it said mochi I unlocked my phone and saw his text.

Chat: mochi (I'm just gonna write JM and R cause I'm too lazy)

JM:
You still awake?

R:
Yeah

JM:
I just wanted to say today was fun and hopefully we can do it again but this time just the two of us.

I blushed so hard while reading his text then lisa entered my room and saw me"yah why are your cheeks red,wait are you blushing"she said while coming towards me and jumped on the bed and snatched my phone I tried to take the phone away from her but she already read the text"yah who is this and what kind of name is mochi?"she said while looking at me,I took the phone from and said"It's no one"and dragged and got her out of my room and finally replied to jimin.

R:
Yeah it was,sure that would be fun.

JM:
Goodnight chipmunk😉

R:
Goodnight mochi😊

End of conversation.

I giggled then I felt my eyes slowly closing and the next I know I drifted to dreamland.

End of rosé's pov.

Hope you guys liked it there will be more tea so stay tuned and by the way this was the longest chapter I've ever done and so will be the other chapters.
Wow 1418 words.