The award show: the BEGINNING (2)

Jungook's pov:

We were all waiting for jimin hyung and jin hyung to come back so we can go sit down in our seats then someone knocked on the door it was jin hyung he was smiling"yah jin hyung where have you been we've been waiting for you"namjoon hyung asked him.
"and where's the water?"j-hope hyung also asked him but he was just standing there still smiling like and idiot and then the door knocked again jin hyung finally came back to his senses and opened the door it was jimin hyung also smirking like an idiot.
"Okay what's wrong with the both of you one of you is smiling like and idiot and the other is smirking like an idiot too"V hyung said.
"Oh it's nothing"they both said at the same time.
"Something definitely happened,these liars"suga hyung said mockingly.
"Let's go boys come on"rm hyung said and we all followed him.

End of jungkook's pov.

Rm's pov:

We enterd the place were there was the stage and where we need to sit,we went were the staff were leading us to sit and went to our seats but we were shocked when we on the table that there was Bts  and Blackpink we then looked at eacher other in confusion"umm..I think your mistaken I don't think this is our table"suga hyung said.
"Oh this year we're going to have two groups sit on the same table"the staff replied.
We nodded and sat down then I saw twice entering I started looking for jihyo then she enterd looking prettier than ever I was distracted by her that I didn't realise jin hyung calling me but then jimin tapped me on the shoulder so I turned to his direction"hyung are you okay?"jimin asked me and I nodded then he told me that jin hyung was calling me"ah jin hyung you called me"I said"ah yeah so are blackpink going to sit here?"he asked me and I nodded,we saw twice coming our way"hi boys its really nice to see you again after a long time" jihyo said.
"Oh hello girls,yeah it's been long how have you all been doing"I replied.
"Were great thank you for asking namjoon oppa"she replied smiling,I blushed but hid it away then they left.

End of rm's pov.

Jennie's pov:

We asked the staff where is our seats and they pointed to a table we were walking towards the table when lisa gasped and stopped walking"lisa are you okay,what's wrong?"jisoo unnie asked her."omg girls it's bts does that mean were sitting with them"lisa said.
"Wait what?"I said looking to where the table had our name and gasped "girls let's just go say our greetings and sit" jisoo unnie said but she looked nervous but I just shrugged it off and we started walking towards bts.

End of jennie's pov.

Kim taehyung's pov:

We were just sitting down watching other idols come and sit on their tables when we heard someone's voice"hello boys looks like we will be table mates tonight"someone said it was jennie and then I remembered by her words that we were going to be sitting on the same table.
"Oh hello girls"jhope hyung said.
"Sit down girls" jimin said giving them a smile.
"Oh thank you"jisoo said.
Our seatings were jin hyung and jisoo next to each other,lisa and jungkook,jimin and rosé and me and Jennie,it was awkward but then she spoke"hello oppa"giving me her gummy smile"oh hello jennie"i gave her a smile because I didn't want to be rude then it was silent again but then it was our turn to perform,we left our table and went backstage and then stood on stage and performed

After we were done and the room was filled with claps and yells,we went to our table but the girls were gone.

End of kim taehyung's pov.

Jin's pov:

When we came back to our table after our performance the girls weren't there but we just shrugged it off maybe they went somewhere and they will be back,after about 5 minutes we saw someone on stage it was.....

To be continued...