𝟖 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘴

𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦
The book's chapters have been updated so it stays as a Y/n you guys may like. I don't mention the characters race, country unless its necessary. Sorry for the wait I'm not at my best state but I wanna write now <3

[3rd Person POV]

It's been a while since the first ever Bedwars stream Y/n had on their NightScape account, they would play it on and off stream. For a person who disliked pvp their entire life this game is kinda fun.

It was annoying at first due to the speed bridging people and sweats if you call them that, but it was tolerable. The speed of their fingers accompanied with the tapping and typing noise you can tell, Y/n was focused on this game.

"Yes!" They exclaim as the raise their hands in the air for a stretch. Y/n then glances to the side and saw a glimpse of the time, eyes widened as they realized they've been playing the whole afternoon and its already night.

Getting up to turn on the lights, Y/n gives out a yawn to see their desk filled with multiple notebooks and crumpled paper scattered. "I must've forgotten to clear my desk before playing huh." Slight buzzing noises chimed in, reaching their left pocket it was filled with a handful of texts from Bub and other things in Twitter.

Y/n cringes at the sight of twitter notification these days, people really start stirring up drama just to bring on the downfall of others. "I'll check on Bub later, I have to eat dinner first." Walking towards the kitchen looking for anything to either microwave or reheat on the stove.

Settling for their f/f (favorite food) the mood seemed to lighten up. "Guess mom saved some for me how sweet." Setting up the table for one, Y/n was now ready to eat their meal. "It's still 8 :30, they all must be really tired today." Y/n let out a soft chuckle.

Whilst eating Y/n placed their phone aside to enjoy the meal, until it rang. Quickly picking it up to see who was on the other end of the call. "Hello?" Y/n said with a bit of food in their mouth . "N/n! I thought you died I was worried!" Exclaimed Bub, Y/n on the other hand laughed, "Me? Died? I was just playing more bedwars-"

"YOU'VE BEEN DOING THAT FOR THE PAST WEEK WITH LITTLE SLEEP AND YOU MANAGE TO HAVE DECENT GRADES?! WHAT ARE YOU?" He continued. "I am a mortal who manages their time I guess, but not their sleep schedule." They continued chatting about how annoying their country wifi was whenever it rained, it sadly effects the connection and not ideal when you suddenly do research.

[Y/N's POV]

I was chatting with Bub until I heard a message, y'know whenever someone messages you on discord or gets mentioned? I got that from the user Tommyinnit. "Hang on Bubs, someone is messaging me." I said.

Tommyinnit
Hello person ( A/n: its suppose to be woman but no <3 )

Nightscape
Hello Mr. Innit

Tommyinnit
I like the formalities. Might I ask how you holding up?

Nightscape
I'm alright thx for asking :D

Tommyinnit
Thats good to here. Once I heard from dream and the others about you getting hate must be awful. People are shitty for fucks sake.

Nightscape
Now thats one way to put it but pls dont swear.

Tommyinnit
Aren't you like 19 or somethin

Nightscape
I am

Tommyinnit
What the fuck

Nightscape
Ok whats up Innit?

Tommyinnit
We played with you on bedwars before right? wanna maybe collab on a video I'm working on?

Nightscape
Sure! I'm free just give me a time and date.

Tommyinnit
Is Tuesday good for you? at 3 pm?

As I read the last message I wanted Bub's opinion on this. "Hey Bub you know a person named Tommyinnit right?" I asked "Huh? Oh yeah, I do actually. He's a-" and right before he could continue I spoke over him. "Oh ok, he wants me to collab with him." I heard weird noises on his end of the line.

"HE WHAT??" Bub spoke loudly. "What's it about?" Before I could answer Bub I wanted to message Tommy on more details for the collaboration.

Nightscape
Sorry a bit late reply, we are gonna just do bedwars right?

Tommyinnit
Yeah and a bit more like, while we do pvp I'll have a small QnA with you. Do you mind if we discuss in in vc?

"Hey Bubs, I gotta call you back. Tommy wants me to vc him on it." And with no rejections, Bub said goodbye and soon I rang Tommy.

"Ello?" I heard his British accent. "Hello Tommy Innit?" I replied. "Ah yes Nightscape, you up for it right?" He asked. "I mean yeah but what other details am I suppose to be aware of? " Waiting for his response I was getting a bit nervous, I think he also knows or is friends with dream so I don't wanna get more dirt on my plate then it already is.

"So here's what we are gonna do, I ask you questions and we do it Live on my stream while playing bedwars." He then was about to continue until I heard a sound effect signaling someone joined the call. "Ello am I late? " Another British voice, he sounded much younger though.

"Ah yes, Night you don't mind if I call you that right?" "I don't mind-" I then was cut off "Good! This here is Tubbo my best friend, my hype man if you don't mind." Tommy said. "Yeah I don't mind" I replied.

"Tommy have you told them about the collab?" Tubbo asked his friend. "I was already on that Tubs. Where was I again? Right." Tommy paused. "We do it live right? I just throw some fucking good or funny questions at you and well you answer it. Make chat probably stop questioning our thoughts on you and the incident." Tommy said. "Such annoying hate and death threats to, that's fucked up." Tubbo added.

"Yeah I'm down definitely." I said smiling I checked my time it was already 10:30 and I need to get some sleep before Sunday cause school. "Boys I really am glad to be part of it. You guys mind if I stream my end too?" I asked slightly nervous because it's Tommy's collab and not mine. "Fucking yeah no worries man." He assures me.

"Alrighty then, I got to go boys it's getting late for me." I stated. "Late? Its only 11 am-" Tubbo said confused. "Timezones Tubbo, Timezones." Tommy said. "OHHH" Tubbo responded. I chuckled because I could tell these boys are good people and from their interaction they are good friends.

"I'll be heading out, bye British lads." I said. "GOODBYE AMERICAN!" TOMMY SAID. "Tommy they are not tho-" Tubbo said as I left the call. "HAHAHHA That was interesting. I can probably tell Bub over message I'm getting tired from grinding after all". I said.

I wasn't joking been playing and focusing on school lately and chores. Kinda tiring if you do it for a whole week straight and with little sleep. I then went up to fix myself for bed and prepare for another exciting stream coming up.

Maybe I could talk to Dream about the incident since I somewhat started it.

𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦

Hey its been a while hasn't it? I've got better storage to write more stuff now lmao. I'll try to post more chapters because I forgot I wanted to finish the rewrite.

A bit of announcements too! I'm Working with my platonic girl MuZamie (they have helped on stuff from Dream Hater as well. And mostly there art is featured there) Mu is working on a Minecraft Roleplay and I'm one of the writers/editors for it.

Check their YouTube out btw!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS1ezV_09UB-DjiZcvbi2PQ

Have a good one everyone, take care of yourselves, eat, drink, sleep, and stretch from time to time. Lulu w/ <3