𝟒 𝘞𝘩𝘰?

【3rd Person POV】

Dream and his friends were quite curious about this new person, "NightScape, does that ring a bell anyone?" George asked. Everyone started to chatter in the call, until Sapnap gasped.

"Sapnap what's the matter?" Tubbo asked? Everyone intrigued of what their friend had to say. "I think this is the person I was talking about earlier!" he exclaimed.

The Brits were confused but Dream and George knew what he was talking about. "Dream, what the fuck is he yapping about?" Tommy asked. "There was this friend of friends' of-" George stuttered trying to figure out the words Sapnap mentioned earlier.

"What the fuck." Tommy added, Sapnap then started laughing in the background "Hahaha that's just stupid George." While Sapnap was making fun of his friend Dream the proceeded to search up the person on Google.

As Dream proceeded to search this person the first thing popped up was a fan wiki all about them, on https://nightscape.fandom.com/wiki/NightScape_ (THIS IS JUST A MADE UP ONE ITS NOT REAL-) Dream clicked on it and saw the details about this person.

NightScape_ or NightScape

Birth date: [Insert your Birth month and day] , 2001

Age: 19

Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow

Height: [Your height]

Pronouns: They/them (finally know how to use these :D)

IGN: NightScape_

PLATFORMS

Twitter: NightScape_

Insta: NightScape_

Twitch : twitch.tv/NightScape

Whoa this person sounds like any other twitch streamer on the planet. He thought, "Hey guys I found information on this NightScape fella" Dream said getting everyone's attention. "I'm sending you guys the link of there Twitch." and with that the males began to stalk this person.

【Dream's POV】

I clicked their twitch link to see them live at the moment. They were playing Minecraft and was speedrunning too. "Dream are they American?" Tommy asked. The question was so odd, "Why are you asking me this?" I said nervously.

"If this person aint American I'm feeling lucky to find another girlfriend." Tommy joked causing everyone in the call to laugh. "Tommy what the fuck!" Wilbur stated. "tommy-" I was caught off by my wheezing, "Their nineteen" I stated.

"Oh SHIT. GAAAAH. TWITTER, TWITTER DON'T YOU DARE CLIP THAT!!" He ordered.  I then clicked on their stream to see what was happening.

"I- hold on." They then typed the speedrunning world record. A gasped was heard in the background. "I- chat, I really am number one. I don't believe it." they sounded very happy. "Night don't cry on me now!" someone else then said.

While they were in awe looking at their name in the record an alert has popped up and the text to speech then started.

Tubbo has donated $30 dollars!
PogU

"Tubbo! Why would you do that!" Tommy exclaimed, "You donated earlier why can't I?" Tubbo replied. "wait you two are fucking donating money??" Wilbur asked, "You children are absolutely weird." he stated.

"Thank you Tubbo? for the 30 bucks holy cow!" They said sounding very happy. "Chat I am very happy today! I finally beat Illumina! I was bluffing at first but this is really exciting." they then proceed to continue there game.

"Guess I'm better then anyone then right? Haha!" They said jokingly and proceeded to speedrun. The others went ahead and started streaming I left the vc to watch. Looking at chat I then saw my name.

username20: DREAM?
username21: dre-
username22: wHERE?!
username23: dream is in chat???
username24: DREAM?
username25: WHAT
username26: DREAM?
username27: AAAAAAAAA

【Y/n's POV】

I was attacking an iron golem for the iron until my chat spammed dream, "Hey chat what do you mean dream? Are you guys asking about a dream I had?" I was confused chat looked so hyped and excited.

It really was strange so I decided to ignore it and continued to speedrun. I took a sip of my water bottle as chat proceeds to make fun of my last run on stream. "Sheesh Night you're last run was a bit off." Mab stated.

"Well I was a bit confused, chat was talking about something." I said with an unsure tone. I could hear Mab giving me a glare even if I can't see it. "Define that something?" she asked. "Well they were spamming ,Tommy and Tubbo earlier. Now they're spamming dream?" Mabeline then went quiet.

"Do you think their asking about a dream I had?" I asked. "Night you can't be serious right?" she said in a serious tone. "What on earth do you mean?" I asked. "Good FUCKING Lord, you are serious.." She said in a more serious but softer tone.

𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦

Whoa cliffhanger- sorry loves :(