rough play ; sangwoo

please don't be a silent reader <3
.
NOT PROOF READ!
.
.
just like any other normal day , its just you sitting on your husband's couch in his big office, waiting for him to finish his work so both of you could get back home together

except you were a little bit needy today

your legs was crossed onto each other trying to reduced the little heartbeat between your thigh, painfully watching your husband busy pressing and clicking the computer's laptop not even taking a glance on you .

you know too well how he'd be too focus and strict when it comes to work ; not wanting anyone to disturb his work time so he can finish it faster .

but you just can't wait till he's finish

''sangwoo...'' you whined as you walk towards his desk, only to earned you a hummed in respond, his eyes is still fixed on the computer's screen still not realising the state of your body .

''when will you finish? i'm tired'' you tried to find an excuse, hoping that he would agreed to come back home early so you can proceed to your actual plan .

''you can go back home first, love'' he responded, his finger every so often placing on his crook of nose, placing his glasses up to its actual place to prevent it from falling down .

you were pissed

you want to get fucked

you need to get fuck 

but sangwoo is not paying any attention on you

''come on! it's almost 10 pm, we need to get home for er.. dinner'' you frustratedly stated, hoping that sangwoo would finally gave up and would eventually pack his thing up.

''i am busy y/n, didn't i already told you that i don't want anything disturb me while I'm working ?'' sangwoo snapped to you, as he aggressively slammed down the paper he was holding onto the desk, eyes darted into yours as a loud sighed escaping his lips.

you stood infront of his desk with an unbelievable expression plastered on his face, hugging yourself as you watch sangwoo continue to do his precious work without saying anything words towards you.

it seems like he is going to play rough with you

so you decided to play rough with him too

without second thought, you bend over his desk, and forcefully grab his shoulder and push him hard onto the chair he was sitting on, earning him to groaned at the force as his eyes watched you in disbelief at the stunned you just did.

''can't you see i am work-'' sangwoo tried to speak up only for you to shush him with your finger, as your purposely lean into his face which shows him the perfect view of your tits.

''shut up'' you snapped as you traced your finger from his lips to his chest, before grabbing a fistful of his tie .

sangwoo's breath start to get heavier, his hand gripping the chair arm, a playful smirk ghosting on your lip at the noticeable buldge that was starting to be seen on the confines of his black pants.

you stood straight again, pulling his tie with you which make him lean forwards.

sangwoo never has been this obedient

he's always stern and demanding when it comes to your sex life , and being a submissive never existed in his book of dictionary

but not today

you walked over his lap, before push his back again and surprisingly, he's not snapping to you or push you away to continue his work, but instead he was letting you to do what you're about to do

straddling his hips, an unexpected soft moaned leave his lips as soon as your clothed cunt make a contact with his hard cock, his head were thrown back to prevent from any unwanted voice to came out, as he tried to collect some strength and the energy to move you away so he can get his work done with.

knowing what he's about to do, you took a hold of his hair, bringing his head forward so your lips was beside his ears, his shaky breath could be clearly hear as you whispered, ''don't. even. think. about. it''

and you started grinding on him.

''oh fuck'' Sangwoo muttered under his breath as soon as he felt yourself grinding your clothed cunt on his crotch, his hand instantly flew to your ass, gripping it hard trying to hold himself from bucking his hips up to meet your thrust.

you leaned in and place a soft kisses on his neck ; something you've never done on him before considering he don't like it when you're leaving marks all over him, but it seems like today is an exceptional.

you kissed, licked, and sucked onto it and watch sangwoo's body trembling under yours, his hand gripping onto your ass harder as you start to grind harder and faster than before.

your eyes were flustering in pleasure as you regained your composure and pressing yourself onto him ; practically humping on his clothed cock,

this.

this is what you call heaven

but for him,

this is pure torture.

the abandoned work has long forgotten in the back of his mind, as sangwoo tries his hard to not just pull his cock out and just fuck you over the desk,

the pleasure is too much for him

''are you going to cum?''you whispered in his ears, your pace starting to get sloppy as you felt sangwoo's thigh shaken a bit.

but before he could respond anything, a loud enough groaned leaved his lips as he felt himself cumming ; his cum forming a patch of wetness at the confines of his pants making his hips stuttered at the sudden out burst.

his head were thrown back at the feeling, the mixed of embarrassment and anger as his hand slowly massaging your ass, wanting you to reach your climax faster so both of you can get back home and continue to fuck,

but you don't want to .

''do you think i'm finished? this is just the starting''

lets just say tonight is going to be a long night and he knew damn too well both of you were not going to back home any time soon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THIS IS SHIT BROAHAHAHAHA 😭😭😭 I APOLOGISED to be honest i am not good at blurb bcs its short and im too used to write long smut with plot and poetic shit yk ( yes im labeling this as a blurb )

im clearing my draft atm so im finishing this first so that pretty much explain why this is shit ( but i will edit it from time to time dw )

i won't be writing any sangwoo smut for the next few days because i want to focus on salesman and front man ( and possibly junho or saebyeok )

don't forget to vote <3