denial ; saebyeok

thigh shaken and body squirming .

you were too mess to even care what is happening around you .

with both of your wrist were tied behind you and your legs that was also got tied to the each side of the bed frame, your body laying hopelessly on the bedsheet and completely bare naked

hopeless .

that's what you are.

a strap of vibrator was attached on your waist, the buzz was fast enough to make a loud sound echoed through the dark room , the tip of the vibrator hitting your already abused clit, making you squirming around as you felt your another high is approaching.

''didn't i tell you to not come until i tell you ?'' a stern yet stoic voice interrupting your already cloudy mind, teary eyes begging on the women that was kneeling infront of you between your legs , for atleast a tiny bit of sympathy towards your dear self.

''i— im sorry— please let me.. please...'' you tried forming a words, your body squirming around which saebyeok easily jusy hold your waist within her clutched, instantly making your shuddered at her touch .

saebyeok hover over you, her thigh on both side of your body with her cunt was slightly pressed on the vibrator underneath her, the pressure of her pressing the vibrator onto your cunt was rather pure hurt .

and you love it .

you felt saebyeok shifted to the her side and pull out something, that ypu recognised it as— a knife. her symbolic knife.

her gazed was darted into yours as she watched your eyes flustered very often showing how close you are.

''don't.'' saebyeok sternly said, as she put her knife onto your throat, your breath hitched as you felt the cold metallic object make a contact with your skin .

and that's when you felt saebyeok grind herself onto yours .

with her hands still holding the knife onto your throat, close but not too close, enough for you to breathe and won't leave any marks , she put her forehead onto yours, her breath tickling your nose as you tried making an effort to grind yourself onto her too .

the vibrator that was already on the highest buzz, was pressed on both of you which make you letting out explicit sound through to room .

you felt yourself slowly drifted into the subspace you never knew it existed, as the overstimulation and sensitivity is taking over you, making stars appears on your view as the vibration of the vibrator is buzzing wildly onto your clit .

even through the overstimulation and sensitivity, you can still felt yourself approaching your high as the coil inside your tummy start to form, your lips murmured a 'please' for saebyeok to let you come,

''you.. you can come now'' saebyeok whispered coes into your ears , and it was more than enough for you to finally let go of the coil, your thigh shaken at the overstimulation as the coil snapped making you squirt your cum on the bedsheet .

saebyeok took her knife away from your throat, a slight mark appear on your neck which was probably caused by the slight pressure that was put onto it .

saebyeok stop grinding on your cunt before she kneeled back and switched off the button , and putting it away from your tired body .

before she stood up, you grabbed her hand tiredly and asked, ''did you come.. why..'' saebyeok look into your face and calmly said ''this is about you. not me''.