cigarettes and sex ; sangwoo

please don't be a silent reader...😭
-
the lights of seoul beaming in through your hotel balcony , the mist of cigarettes blocking through your vision as you light up your 3rd cigarettes for the night .

you clutched tightly on the coat you're wearing- a black coat with a 'cho sangwoo' embroidered on the left side on the fabric, as the frigid air came into your room hitting your slightly exposing skin, which make you slightly shivers at the feeling .

you were too busy shivering to notice the clicking sound of the hotel doors opened, a men with a complete suit attire walk in with his tie loosened came into view, a suitcase was clutched tightly on his hand .

without a word, the men took off his coat and hung it on the near by couch, his suitcase was put onto the desk beside the bed roughly, a loud clicked sound making you snapped into reality making you turn around to see your best friend- sangwoo standing infront of the opened suitcase with his back facing you .

you put your cigarettes aside before you stood up and hold the coat closer to you, the frigid breeze very so often making you shivers as you walked towards the men .

''hey... are.. you.. alright ?'' you quietly asked, as you took a glimpse of what is inside the suitcase, only to see a few rolled money in it that was once filled with money .

a big sighed leaving his lip before he slumped down onto the silky bedsheet, a creaking sound was made as he lay his back on it, his palm covering his face with a groaned decorating his lips .

you examined his expression before the realisation finally hits you, your heart shattering at the possibility of why is he acting like that .

''sangwoo... wheres.. the money ?'' you asked sternly before turn around to face him, and he just responded it with a slow shook which make your face scrunched in disbelief .

''i.. i don't know''

''you said you're going to come back with a lot more money ? where is it ? you said our suffering is going to end soon- you promise me , how much do you invested in ? sangwoo what did you d-''

and before you could finish your sentence, you felt a strong grip holding on your waist, pulling you into the chest which make you instantly shut up .

''im- im sorry- please don't leave me'' he whispered into your ears, fears taking over his words as he hold you tightly into his chest, as if he was scared of you going anywhere .

ofcourse he was scared. he don't want to going through this alone. he need you. to suffer with him.

and you're too wrapped around his finger to shook your head to his pleading

because at the end of the day, you need him too.

and again, before you could say anything, you felt him tilting your head to the side, his shaky breath ghosted on your lips, silently pleading you to not leave him alone after all both of you had got through together.

yes . you ran away with him .

you're too far to stop now .

and its too late to leave him .

you should've done it the moment he asked you to joined his investment agenda a few months ago

you tried to shake it off by trying to pull away his hands away from your waist, but only for him to tightening his grip harder than before making you winced at the pressure

''sangwoo- we need to talk about this'' you murmured which he just shook it off by placing a kiss on your lips, instantly shutting you off .

he deepens the kiss which make you shuddered, but you eventually kiss him back in hope that he'll be more loosen under your touch and ready to talk about the current situation