Chapter 9: The Ice Roc

Eris: "Enough talking. Time for some screaming."

She blows the bubble that had a picture of Y/N forming a piece of ice, like a ball, then shaking the ball. She then shakes the ball of ice like a snowglobe and raised it up as a giant bird showed up. With Shu, Y/N and the crew, the water turns frozen solid then the ice hit the ship the drool froze that Spike was drooling.

Shu: "For crying out loud, what next?"

Shu turns around almost hitting Xander.

Shu: "Oh, get a shirt on before you poke someone's eye out. Okay, guys, get down there and break it up! We've got to keep moving!"

Everyone got into their winter outfits and grabbed some mining tools and started breaking the ice blocks.

Cuza: "Steal the Book of Peace. [shivering, then he continues chopping] We will retire in the tropics."

Cuza continues chopping as the rest of the crew shivering, then Spike barks at something, which caught everyone's attention as everyone stops what they're doing and hears a whooshing sound. Y/N took off her winter coat hoodie and looked over at the horizon trying to find the source. Spike continues barking, then Y/N and Shu look over to see something moving. Spike barks then whimpers and run back, then a giant ice bird appeared busting through the rocks, it flys past all the crew and flew around the ship.

Shu: "Everyone, back on the ship!"

Y/N: "Hurry!"

Xander: "Come on! Come on! Move faster!"

Everyone ran back to the ship quickly and got on except for Yugo as he continues running, as the ice bird came close to him trying to grab him then he jumps in the water.

Y/N: "Yugo!"

Yugo gets out of the water, trying to climb up on the ice. Y/N grabs a rope and throws it to Yugo.

Y/N: "Grab the rope!"

Yugo grabs the drops. As Shu helps Xander get in Xander reaches for Cuza.

Xander: "Cuza, your hand!"

Shu looks over to the bird seeing Y/N and flies towards her ready to grab her.

Shu: "Y/N!"

Y/N looks at Shu then at the ice bird she tries to get away but the ice bird grabs Y/N, then Sinbad tries to get Marina out of the bird. But their hands slipped out as Y/N was being taken away to the high tower. The ice bird drops Y/N on the top of the tower, Y/N gets up and runs away but the ice bird traps her with its claws and tries to eat her but only got her coat as Y/N successfully escapes and hides under a piece of thick covered ice.

Shu was getting prepared for rescuing Y/N.

Shu: "Cuza! Don't let the blocks freeze!"

Cuza: "Aye, aye, Captain."

Shu: "And, Xander!"

Xander: "Aye!

Shu: "Give me a hug?"

Shu spreads his arms open as Xander looks at him as if he was crazy.

Xander: "Excuse me?"

Shu engulfs Xander in a 'hug' then grabs his swords as Xander smirks at him.

Xander: "Hmph."

Shu grabs a shield, then putting on the back, then putting a crossbow up, then whistling to Spike, as he grabs the bone, then catapulting Shu to the mountain, then putting a sword in his mouth, then flying up towards the mountain, then putting swords on the mountain, then sliding down, groaning, then shaking it off, then climbing up.