Chapter 8: Anglerfish Island

At Syracuse, Valt looks out through the window of the cell then the door opens and Kento comes in. 

Kento: "Valt, come quickly."

Valt: "What? Wh...?"

Kento: "There's a ship waiting in the harbor. A crew of my most trusted officers will take you far from Syracuse."

Kento grabs Valt's wrist but Valt pulls away looking confused at his father.

Valt: "But the ambassadors' guards?"

Kento: "Are asleep or well-bribed. But we must go now."

Kento walks away as Valt shakes his head in dibelief.

Valt: "Go where? To live the rest of my life in exile?"

Kento: "To live, son. I won't let them execute you for Shu's crime."

Valt: "Neither will Shu."

Kento: "Valt, don't be foolish! Shu has no intention of going to Tartarus. The Shu you knew as a child is..."

Valt looks away as his father complains and Valt interrupts him.

Valt: "Is still in him as a man. I've seen it."

Kento: "Valt... [sighs]"

Valt gave Kento a small and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Valt: "Go, Father. I know what I'm doing."

Kento puts his hand down on Valt, then Valt walked back to the window staring out in the ocean, then he hears the closing of the door, then locking it. Valt then sighs. Shu, Y/N and the crew land

Xander: "All right, listen up. We're here for ten minutes. You get lost, you get left."

Shu was in the ship inspecting his damaged ship.

Shu [groaning]: "How did one woman do so much damage?"

Shu's wood breaks.

Shu: "All right, I'm going to need the full set of chisels, the jack plane, and about a cord of cut wood."

Shu walks up the upper deck and tells Xander the list of things they need to repair the ship.

Xander: "All right, men, you heard the captain. Find some logs and be quick about it."

Shu leans over his ship and caress it as Y/N looks at him rolling her eyes with a bucket in hand.

Y/N: "Oh, for heaven's sake! You only need a little tree sap, and she'll be as good as new."

With that said she walks off.

Shu: "When I want your advice, I'll..."

Shu was about to tell Y/N but notices she had already gone walking away with Spike following behind.

Shu: "Hey, hey, hey! Where do you think you're going? Well, fine! At least take someone with y..."

Before he could finish, Cuza, Hyuga, Hikaru and Raul all walk 

Hikaru: "May I assist you, lady?"

Y/N: "Why, thank you."

Cuza: "Right this way, signorina."

Y/N: "How nice to see some men haven't forgotten a little common courtesy."

Cuza and Hikaru take Y/N's hands as they all walk away.

Shu [mutters in woman accent]: "...common courtesy."

Xander was about to join the rest with a bucket ready in his hand before Shu stops him.