Chapter 7:

God, someone please save me from the absolute cockiness of this bitch.

"You didn't even tell me anything about the offer!"
"Well, do you have any ideas about it after I told you?"

He asks impatiently, frustration showing up on his face as he furrows his brows at me even more, squinting his eyes in absolute rudeness. I let out a grunt, scratching my head with both of my hands. He's one of the most annoying people that I've ever known! Is it really an offer when he's being this annoying and pushy?

The audacity of this man... This man cat to break into my bedroom without a word.

"Look, at least explain where you came from and I'll probably get the reason why you're here if that's even possible."

I crossed my arms, taking a step back away from him as he stared at my desk for a while. The cat-man sighs to himself, shaking his head. He has no choice but to explain or else I'll come up with something that'll make him explain.

"I am from a place called Underland."

He speaks to break the silence between us as he puts his hands behind his back once again, gazing at me with a more relaxed look on his face. I looked away, walking towards the window as I tried distracting myself from his gaze. What is with this guy that makes me want to uncover things that I don't even know?

Where does Underland even take place?

"Underland, huh?"

I mumbled, resting my arms on the rails of the window while I watched the night unfold. If he didn't look like this, I wouldn't have believed a single thing he said. But he had the ears of a feline right on top of his head while human ears weren't present.

I don't know the wonders of this world and maybe he's one of them.

"It is a place where misfits in this world reside for a very long or a very short time until they finally accept the way that they are made..."

He trails off as I later hear his footsteps coming closer, causing me to move to the side. Juyeon stands beside me while his hands were still placed behind his back as if he's in a higher position than me.

Well, what can I do? I'm just human and he's a creature from a different dimension apparently.

"... When misfits do that, they get to travel worlds and it's up to them if they'll live in their comfort place, Underland, or live normally but without any existing doubts about themselves ever again."

He explains as I nod slowly, still trying to figure out what the point of the offer is while I try to understand whatever he's saying. I may be a misfit but I'm not like him at all. He's a magical creature and he's a lot more different than me. There's no way that I am like him. Something surely is waiting for me. I mean, there's no point in a creature from a different world to "pay me a visit".

I just don't have an idea what the hell is out there.

"However, I am not a person of this world and Underland is my main residence for I am the son of the mad cat... The Cheshire Cat."
"Wait a second."

I frown, getting my arms off of the window as I sprint towards my desk. I lift up the screen of my closed laptop, turning it on before proceeding to search for it. The title "Cheshire Cat" sounded too familiar to even begin with. With the results coming up almost immediately, I gasped, covering my entire mouth with both of my hands.

I turned around, seeing him already standing behind me as I took multiple steps backward.

"You're not real. There's no way you are. You're only a book character!"