ACT XVIII: LONELY DADDY

Holly easily lifted her feather weight trunk behind her as she excitedly sped walked to Platform 9 3/4.

She didn't need to as she could easily portkey to Hogwarts but riding the Hogwarts Express was a whole experience she wanted to join.

"Holly slow down." The ever-so handsome Cepheus Potter called out to his excited daughter.

He carried Harry in his right arm and Henri in his left, his long legs easily caught up to his daughter who hopped in place impatiently.

Muggles' eyes slipped off them, easily ignorant and unaware of the loud little girl and her family as they walked through the passage of the wall of 9 3/4.

"Hurry up, Dad! Neville's already waiting with Hermione!" She impatiently comments, wishing her dad could hurry up.

Cepheus chuckled and caught up to her, "It's okay, there's still 45 minutes til departure." He reassured her, Holly pouted in response.

"But daddy.... I just can't wait!" She replied enthusiastically before running off to Neville who stood next to Hermione. Hermione's parents left early along with Augusta, Neville's grandmother.

Cepheus watched them go into the train to choose a good cabin.

Cepheus was suddenly glad they had said their goodbyes when they were back at the Haven Manor, it seems that as soon as Holly saw her friends she completely forgot about her family.

Holly...

He felt a small hand tugging on his collar and looked down at his two other utterly adorable children.

"Holly go to Hogwarts?" Henri asks.

"Mmmhm." Cepheus hummed before sighing regretfully. "In four years, you will be joining your sister."

"Really?" He gasped excitedly before frowning, "that's a long time daddy..." he mourned.

Cepheus chuckled softly, "You're still a growing boy, when you turn 11 you will attend with other 11 year olds."

"I, I go too?" Harry asked. Cepheus nodded in agreement.

"You too will attend when you turn 11 also, though your big sister Holly will be out and have graduated Hogwarts by then. But your big brother Henri will be a 5th year by the time you enter Hogwarts yourself."

"Hey! What'd I miss?" Sirius exclaimed as he walked up the father-sons trio.

"Where's Holly?" He inquired.

"Gone with the wind." Cepheus comments lamely.

"But I didn't say my goodbyes yet!" Sirius pouts sadly.

Just then Holly's head poked out one of the windows, "LOVE YOU UNCLE SIRI, DADDY, HENRI, HARRY! See you soon at break!" She shouted with love as the train started to leave the station.

"LOVE YOU TOO PUP!" Sirius equally shouted back enthusiastically.

The family of four watched as the train went out of sight.

Sirius turned to Cepheus smug, "Holly said she loves me first."

Cepheus rolled his eyes, "yes yes".

Sirius smiled brightly and grabbed Harry from Cepheus' arm, "Let's go Harry!" He ran off with his godson.

Cepheus and Henri watched exasperated at the troublemakers, "Let's go get ice cream?" Cepheus suggests.

Henri smiled sweetly, "Yes daddy! Chocolate!"

Just then Remus appeared out of Merlin knows where and took Henri out of Cepheus' arms and quickly apparated away with his godson.

Cepheus stood alone at the entrance of Platform 9 3/4, alone and speechless.

"Holly, I miss you already. Come back quickly." He sighed.