ACT XVI: SO-CALLED ILLEGITIMATE CHILDREN AND THEIR BIG SISTER HOLLY

Holly proudly showed off her little brothers to Neville, Ron, and Hermione.

"This is my little brother Henrick, but we call him Henri. He's shy so don't upset him! And this is my baby brother Harrison, but we call him Harry! He's really smart but a real troublemaker."

Neville: "..." like you're the one to talk, you hypocrite!

[With the adults]

"When did you have two additional children. They can't be adopted, they look like you (Potters) except for the greenish hazel eyes. The only adult male Potter still running around is you."

"They're your illegitimate children aren't they? Don't lie."

"A 7 years old and 2 years old? Cepheus you sly dog, you've been busy over these years. Who's your lady chick?"

Cepheus rubbed his temples, "Yes they're my children and Henrick's mother was a woman I've dated for a few years, we've broken up long ago. I never knew she was pregnant nor did she tell me until her death. I've only found out about them a month ago. As for Harrison, it was a fling. She crashed into me in London and randomly threw him(Harrison) at me, telling me he was my son, before running away."

"Oh."

"Is that so?"

"How unfortunate."

"I didn't know you were dating?! You had two children and you brought them back only just now?!" Sirius freaked.

Cepheus felt his reputation take a hit but he had to bite the bullet. 'Cause both boys really looked like him thanks to the slight change in genetics.

Also he had blood adopted them (even though he didn't really need to) prior to their current meeting, they were 100% genetically his now.

"I just said we broke up and the other one wasn't my girlfriend... she was my lady friend... and yes they have different mothers...."

Sirius laughed, "AHAHA I knew you weren't a saint AHAHAHah–ouch Moonyyy!"

Augusta snorted, idiots.

***

"Uncle Sevy!" Holly screeched, before shutting up quickly when she noticed Henri flinch.

"Uncle Sevvy, I missed you." She repeated softly, more toned down and calmer. Severus raised an eyebrow.

He then noticed two more children, he almost went into shock. "Oh bloody hell! There's two more Potter look-a-likes!"

"Severus calm down. Calm down... Thats it. Breathe, in-and-out. Breathe, you're doing good. Have you calmed down?"

Severus listened to Cepheus and reluctantly calmed down. "Who? Children?" (Whose children are they?)

Severus was too in shock to speak proper sentences but Cepheus easily understood his question.

"They're mine." Cepheus calmly answered.

"How?"

Cepheus smiled gently, "When a man and a woman drink together and they're attracted to each other, one thing leads to another and they—"

"Stop! I don't want to know!" Severus nearly screeched losing his composure.

Cepheus chuckled, "You asked."

Severus sent him a hateful glare. "You know what I meant, Cepheus."

"Ahaha okay, calm down. I'll stop....promise." Cepheus chuckled, raising his hands up in a playful surrender.

"Explain." Severus demanded. And so Cepheus repeated the same made up story (that could be proven 100% true, being the Master of Death came with a lot of perks.)

"Wow." Severus finally said after sitting in silence for ten minutes as he digested the story.

"Yeah."

"The Daily Prophet is going to catch wind of this soon."

"I know."

"Are you going to do anything about it?"

"Just let them. They'll get over it soon."

The next day plastered on the front pages of The Daily Prophet wrote about Cepheus' "illicit affairs" and his "illegitimate children" and the question of "who will be the heir for the House of Potter".

Cepheus rolled his eyes as he read the newspaper, Holly who spread strawberry jam on a piece of toast and gave it to Henri suddenly spoke up.

"Daddy?"

Cepheus looked at his only daughter, "Yes Holly?"

Holly continued spreading blueberry jam on another piece of toast as she set this one on Harry's high chair. "I don't want to be the Heiress."

Cepheus frowned, "why not?"

Holly sighed, as if she was explaining something he had already known.

"One, I hate politics. And two, It's too much paperwork. It's troublesome."

Cepheus sighed softly, "sometimes I forget how much you hate working. I spoiled you into a carefree little witch."

Holly smiled cheekily, "Yup!" She exclaimed with a popping "p".

***
A/N: I noticed I missed numeral "XI" (11) and changed all the incorrect numbers on the titles/headers, they're all correct now 😌