ACT XI: SOCIAL GATHERING, HOLLY MEETS THE WEASLEYS

_____

To: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒚 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚
Otter St. Catchpole, SW England,
United Kingdom

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒚 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 are
Cordially invited to attend
The Noble and Most Ancient House of Potter

✨ 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑮𝑨𝑳𝑨 ✨

SATURDAY DECEMBER 12TH
6:00 PM – 11:00 PM
THE POTTER MANSION
- FLOO ENTRANCE ONLY -
ENTRANCE: POTTER WINTER GALA

_____

Molly Weasley read the invitation a few more times in disbelief, most families avoided inviting them to social events— so to be invited to one was quite the shock.

Especially from the infamous Potter Family.

Molly and Arthur were surprised to be even invited since they are very well known "blood traitors" and even if they were friends with the late James and Lily Potter. By all means, they don't have any connection with the current Lord Cepheus Potter.

Though if they do recall, they remembered seeing him when he was sorted into Ravenclaw, which a surprise since Potters were prominently sorted into Gryffindor.

But they were fifth years at the time and Gryffindors themselves, so it was easy to say they had no connection or any familiarity with each other.

The only reason they even were acquaintance with the late James and Lily Potter was because they were part of a secret organization called "The Order of the Phoenix" which was founded by none other than the great Albus Dumbledore.

Molly and Arthur decided to graciously accept the invitation, seeing as it would be quite rude to decline such an invaluable opportunity to be reintroduced into the Pureblood society.

It wasn't like the couple hated purebloods, seeing as the two were purebloods themselves along their respective families, it's just they cared more about muggleborns than the average pureblood family.

And it wasn't like they meant to be isolated by other purebloods, it just happened! And by the time they realized it, they were cut off by their fellow purebloods.

"CHILDREN COME DOWN HERE, YOUR FATHER AND I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE."

William or Bill as he liked to be called these days, was the first one down, "It's not another baby is it...?"

Arthur shook his head as Bill let a soft sigh of relief, he loved his siblings but there were too many of them in such a small space, meaning there was no privacy these days. Especially for a 17 years old teen like himself.

Charles or Charlie, was the next to come down. In the arms of the 15 years old was 6 years old Ginevra or Ginny as she was fondly nicknamed.

Clinging onto his pants was Ronald or Ron as he adamantly insisted on being called, the 7 years old sniffed tearfully pouting.

Molly picked up her son, "What's wrong Ronnie-kins?" Ron huffed indignantly at the pet name but answered anyways.

"Fred and George took my toy and won't give it back!" He snitched loudly pointing at the twins who looked affronted at the accusation.

"Who? Us?" The two 9 years olds gasped in fake surprise.

"It's okay mother, I got it back." Percy, her studious 11 years old said handing over the stolen toy.