Movie Night's popcorn

A/N: As soon as I updated, I just felt the need to write a bit more X'D I don't want to abandon these stories like I abandoned my others, I just got back into this fandom and if I want to finish this it might as well be while I'm still obsessed over it ovo;;

Imagine your OTP having a movie night with each other and Person B starts tossing popcorn at Person A and it breaks into a popcorn tossing war, which ends with both Person A and B laughing and then kissing each other.

"Goddammit Splendid! Stop throwing those things at me!", Flippy shielded himself from being pelted by even more popcorn from the blue one who was giggling like a young schoolgirl.

"But, throwing popcorn at you is so fun!"

"Oh yeah? Well lets see how you would like it!"

Flippy got the other bowl of popcorn on Splendid's coffee table and aimed it at his head, which Splendid easily blocked with his arm and smiled mockingly at Flippy.

"Got anymore ways you want to get on my nerves, soldier?" He winked and Flippy lost it.

"Okay, THAT'S IT! POPCORN WAR!" He backed up and got behind the side of the couch and brought the popcorn aside with him, and Splendid did the same.

Both were shooting popcorn at each other at the speed of light, they had to refill their bowls every three minutes that passed by, and soon they made Splendid's whole house the battlefield. Flippy hid behind the refrigerator, the closet, the bed and Splendid shot from the walls, the attic, the cupboards, okay lets just say the whole house was becoming a mess because of the two tree friends and a friendly match of popcorn war.

Soon enough, they came towards a draw and laughed the night away and after those certain fits what seemed like endless laughter finally ended, Splendid spoke up.

"You know, I'm gonna have to clean all this up tomorrow."

"Why not now?"

"Because you wore me out, Flip." He crashed down onto the couch and dragged Flippy down with him, who yelped in response but let himself be taken into the handsome hero's arms.

"Hey now, I'm not the one who started it."

"Technically you were since you declared it onto me." He grinned and Flippy scoffed.

"Well, whatever." He laid down on top of Splendid and snuggled up against his chest.

The two rubbed their cute heart-shaped noses against each other. Leading Flippy to steal a kiss from the other below him, who chuckled in response.

"You're really cute, Flippy."

"Whatever." The lime teddy bear rolled his eyes, then found the blue squirrel to already be asleep. He puffed his cheeks and lifted his finger up to trace over Splendid's chest, looking as if he was writing out something, which he was in fact.

'I love you.'

Minutes passed by that felt like hours, they still continued to trace that certain phrase onto the squirrel's chest. As if he felt like he could write it a million times and still not be satisfied with it, he wanted to make an eternal marking onto the hero. He wanted to make sure that Splendid how much he meant to him. So he took the rather spiritual trail, and wrote it above his still beating heart. Smiling all the while, until his eyes felt heavy.

'No,' ,Flippy thought as his eyelids slowly began to close and his consciousness faded.

'It wasn't enough, I need to continue on'

He slowly gave into his tiredness and laid back down on his lover's chest, putting his ear right above his heart, hearing its slow beating helped lull them to sleep. Flippy's other ear twitched as they swore they heard one last thing until he fell into the world of darkness.

"I love you too, Flippy"

A/N: Hooray for short chapters, ammirite? No? /sobs

So anyways, sorry for the short chapters guys, had to make this one extra short because my mum is rushing me off the computer to go to sleep. I promise to make more lengthy chapters in the future! Hope you liked it anyways ! See ya!