Growing Disease

How did it spread? I think it was something to do with finding the cure for Ebola. Ah, yes I remember now. It all started a few weeks back in Atlanta. The CDC (Centre for Disease Control) thought they'd finally found the cure for Ebola. They were so confident they'd found it that they skipped animal tests and went straight to human test subjects. Bad idea. It didn't go as well as they predicted, at first it was going great! The drug they had created was able to cure Ebola and most other incurable diseases, even Cancer! Everything was going so well, so they decided to give people vaccines to make them immune to the disease. Then just a few days (2 days, 18 hours to be precise) after the vaccines were issued, people just started to feel worse, raging fevers, headaches, blurred vision. The scientists at the CDC thought they were just side effects, but little did they know what they had done.

The drug was killing them, everyone who had the vaccine, everyone who had taken it. But this was different. The people who died, didn't just die. They died and then after a few hours, they came back. But they didn't just come back as their normal human selves, instead they came back as blood-thirsty, animate, decomposing human corpses with a hunger for living human flesh.

I'm Luke Harris, and this is my story.....