Chapter 33

-At the Ubuyashiki Estate-

"Uppermoon 2 is dead. Two demons of the 12 Kizuki are now dead we still have 4 more demons to deal with." Says Kiriya, Kiriya Ubuyashiki, Age 8--- The eldest son of he Ubuyashiki family "We have little information. Order the crows to spread as many eyes as possible." He says and one of the sisters replied "Understood." "Muzan's location is somewhere in this area, at present, everyone is far away. Lead them north. The ones confronting the Kizuki are... I see..." "Kanao and... Agatsuma, he has encountered Upper Rank 6." Kuina says, she is located behind her older brothers right side and same goes for Kanata who was on the opposite side.

-With Zenitsu-

"You haven't changed, except for your hair. You're still shabby... little runt. Have you become a hashira? Huh? Hey, Zenitsu. Can you use anything besides the first form?" He says as he chuckles "You seem thrilled to have reached the very bottom of the Upper Ranks through merely filling in blank positions." He answered "Oh... Ha ha!! You can talk back now, huh?" He laughs "Why did you become a demon?" He asked "Ha ha... You..-" "Why would someone poised to acquire thunder breathing become a demon? GRANDPA KILLED HIMSELF...! BECAUSE YOU BECAME A DEMON!!! GRANDPA... DIED ALL ALONE! THERE WAS NO SECOND! WHEN YOU COMMIT SEPPUKU, SOMEONE HAS TO CUT OFF YOUR HEAD... OR YOU SUFFER IN AGONY BEFORE YOU DIE! GRANDPS COULD HAVE MADE IT QUICK BY CUTTING HIS THROAT, BUT DIDN'T! BECAUSE THE WEILDERS OF THUNDER BREATHING... HAD PRODUCED A DEMON!!" Zenitsu cried as he was hot under the collar and was very riled up.

(Seppuku [切腹], often called "hara-kiri" in the West, "seppuku" is a form of ritual suicide that originated with Japan's ancient samurai warrior class. The grisly act typically involved stabbing oneself in the belly with a short sword, slicing open the stomach and then turning the blade upwards to ensure a fatal wound.)

"I don't care! So what? Are you saying I should be sad? That I should repent? I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING WHO DOESN'T VALUE ME! AT EVERY MOMENT... I ALWAYS SERVE THOSE WHO KNOW MY VALUE! IF THE OLD MAN IS DEAD, FINE! I DID VERYTHING I COULD! BUT HE WOULDN'T MAKE ME HIS SUCCESSOR! THE OLD BASTARD SAID HE WOULD MAKE ME JOINT SUCCESSOR WITH A SCUM LIKE YOU! HE MAY HAVE BEEN A FORMER HASHIRA, BUT I HAVE NO USE FOR A SENILE OLD MAN!!" He laughed, Zenitsu clenched his fists as he angrily replied "Heh... Grandfather wasn't senile... IF I'M SCUM, THEN YOU'RE TRASH! I FEEL SORRY FOR GRANPA FOR HAVING SUCH PATHETIC SUCCESSORS, I CAN ONLY DO THE FIRST FORM AND YOU CAN DO EVERYTHING EXCEPT THAT!" He smiles as veins were visible in his face.

"DON'T LUMP ME IN WITH YOU!" He says as he got angry.

'Thunder Breathing, Fourth Form: Distant Thunder!' Kaigaku generates a ball of electricity that releases waves of strong multi-directional lightning bolts from afar. 

Zenitsu flashed as he passed Kaigaku like the speed of light and immediately placed his sword in the sheath as he does it "You're too slow, you scum." He made a cut to the collarbone near the neck.

'He cut me!! He's fast! He moves like a completely different person!!' Kaigaku thought almost in panic.