✦Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ Iɴғᴏ✦

There's too much homework(╬▔皿▔)╯!

***

Name: Kocho Shinobu [胡蝶 しのぶ]

Name Meaning: Shinobu's name, Shinobu (しのぶ) is a Japanese verb meaning "recall" (偲ぶ) or "stealth/endure" (忍ぶ) and her surname means "butterfly" (胡こ蝶ちょうkochō).

Age: 19

Likes: Ginger boiled down in soy sauce, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Kanao, Aoi, the three girls, Mitsuri, pillars, Kanae, Genya, others

Reconsidered as friend: Giyuu

Dislikes: Muzan, Doma, Demons (not Tanjiro ofc)

Blade Color: Lavender-blue

Features: Shinobu is a petite young woman with a pale complexion and large, compound-like eyes that lack pupils, only a haze of gradient purple, making her eyes appear similar to those of insects. She has shoulder-length wavy hair that fades from black into dark purple, usually styled at the back of her head into a flat 'yakai-maki' bun, fastened with a white and purple butterfly ornament. She has center-split, ear-length, voluminous curtain bangs that flow down to frame the sides of her face, with two slightly thinner chin-length locks of hair in front of her ears below them.

Description: Shinobu displays a bright, friendly, and cheerful demeanor, always having an easygoing smile on her face regardless of the situation she is in.

Name: Uzui Tengen [宇髄 天元]

Name Meaning: This kanji stands for a big roof and is used for a word that means the planet (UCHU). ZUI is bone marrow or what exists in the center of something. TEN means the heaven, and GEN means the origin. The word TENGEN is originally a Chinese word and represents "the origin of all things".

Age: 22

Likes: Fugu-sashi(Globefish Sashimi), Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Nezuko, Aoi, the three girls, Kanao, pillars, (o kami-sama I forgot to add Ubuyashiki 〒▽〒 in everyone's data), others

Dislikes: Demons ( ❌Tanjiro), Muzan, Uppermoons

Blade Color: Amber 

Features: Tengen is a very tall, wide-set man of a bulky, muscular build with lightly-tanned skin. His hair is white and of uneven length, the longest strands reaching his shoulders, and is styled with three more notable, shorter clumps arching up to fall as bangs between his eyes and on either side of his face. He has quite thin, maroon eyes that appear to slant inwards, each with one long eyelash flowing to the far side of his face.

Description: Tengen is an eccentric and flashy individual, always wanting to be "flamboyant".

Name: Kanroji Mitsuri [甘露寺 蜜璃]

Name Meaning: Mitsuri's chosen name contains the kanji for "nectar" (蜜 mitsu) and "glassy" (璃 ri). Her family name contains the kanji for "sweet, sugary" (甘 kan), "dew" (露 ro), and "Buddhist temple" (寺 ji).

Age: 19

Likes: Sakura Mochi, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Genya, pillars, their headmaster, the three girls, Aoi, Kanao, others

Dislikes: Someone hurts her friends, Demons (❌Tanjiro), Uppermoons, Muzan

Blade Color: Pink

Features: Mitsuri is a young curvaceous woman with a slightly pale complexion and round, pale green eyes with long eyelashes, a small beauty mark beneath each of them. She has long, light pink hair that fades into a lime green color at the halfway point, which she wears in three thick braids. She has five shorter, choppy clumps hanging over her face as voluminous bangs, the tips lime green as well.

Description: Mitsuri is a very emotional and passionate person who constantly compliments people in her head, likely a contributing factor towards her nickname as "the Hashira of Love."

-Who should I ship with Kanao and Shinobu? [just making sure]

116 99 plz ignore this I just have to pay smthin c: