Chapter 32

-Beautiful art<3-

All picture and video creds after this book!

***

-S, K, & I Vs Doma Part 2-

"have we met before?" He questions "I DON'T REMEMBER MEETING A MAGGOT LIKE YOU BEFORE. DON'T TOUCH MY FUR WITH YOUR DIRTY HANDS!!" Inosuke furiously says "No.. We have met before, I know you.." "I'M TELLING YOU WE HAVEN'T! YOU SHIT-FACE!" He loudly says "Hashibira-kun calm down.. He's just spouting some random nonsense.." Shinobu says comfortingly "Random? Oh, that's surprising. My only saving grace is being serious. Besides, I have a good memory. I remember the time I was human quite as well." He says as he placed his other fan on his mouth. He stabbed his index finger at his right temple.

"UEEEEEEEEGHH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING EWWWWW!!" 

"Hmmm... hmmmmm... Ahh! Here we go! 15 years ago? That's pretty recent. There was a woman roughly 17 or 18 years old, carrying a baby. Her husband punched her everyday, and her mother-in-law bullied her daily, so my eternal paradise cult took in that woman. She had no parents or siblings, there was no other place she could go to or be safe at. When I first met her, her face was swollen so badly that I couldn't tell the original shape was, it was pretty rough. She was partially blind because of all the beatings to her face. But when I touched it, she went back to normal. She was so beautiful, and she left quite a lasting impression on me. She had the same face as you, but she looked more delicate and soft. Your mom, am I right?" He says quite the flashback.

 Your mom, am I right?" He says quite the flashback

(SHE SO MF PRETTY)

"Oh yeah no mistake about that." He adds "I'VE GOT NO MOTHER! I WAS RAISED BY THE BOARS! THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME!" "So a boar gave birth to you? You're a human, so a human must've given birth to you." He says as he gave out a small laugh.

Inosuke dashed as he was about to openly attack, the two knew Doma was going to attack, the two deflects Doma's quick attack as Kanao's sword was on top of Shinobu's to initiate(?) their strength.

"Hn.."

Inosuke flung into the water making a medium splash "Hashibira-kun please don't attack using your anger." Shinobu says as the two made a guarding stance.

"So about your mom, I had no intention of eating her. Having someone beautiful next to you feels pretty good, you know.. She wasn't very smart though.. that's unfortunate. But she was pretty and good at singing. She used to carry you and sing a lot. It was that pinky promise lullaby for some reason. Pinky promise~ Pinky promise~, that was all she sang for you."

-Inosuke flashbacks-

"Pinky promise.. pinky promise... I will protect you, I promise that..... Until you get big and strong. Your mommy will protect you by herself... Sorry Inosuke.. You may be feeling lonely now... but your mom is doing her very best to fill your dad's shoes and protect you. Lives can be replaced, but your mom will protect you.." She beautifully sang as she smiled to her son.