CHAPTER I: The Blondie and the Pinkette

Somewhere in the middle of the ocean, a ship is sailing towards the famous port of Magnolia. The ship belongs to the government of the country of Fiore. Inside the ship, a 10 year-old girl with blonde hair is staring straight at the ocean while singing a song to herself. Lucy Heartfilia is her name, and the song is one that her mother taught her long ago before she died.

"Lucy!" said a male voice, calling for the girl. It was Lucy's father, Jude. "What are you doing, Lucy? You know you shouldn't sing a song like that. Especially not in these waters. It can be..."

"It can be of bad luck. I know dad" Lucy replied.

Another person approached them. It was officer Capricorn, a member of the 'Celestial Officers', and also a great friend of little Lucy. "You should listen to your father, lady Lucy" Capricorn said. "We don't know when we might be attacked by pirates, but it'd be better not to tempt luck"

"Well personally... I think it would be interesting to see pirates... I've always wanted to meet one in real life"

"No! Never say that ever again!" Jude replied. "Pirates are monsters! They are evil and gross... and only think about themselves!"

The entire crew then realized there was a destroyed ship in front of them. The remains were burning, and there seemed to be no sign of survivors. Lucy exalted the moment she saw that. Then, she startled again at the sight of what seemed like another young girl, floating over a piece of wood in the ocean.

"Hey! There's a girl! A survivor!" Lucy yelled.

The crew immediately helped the unconscious girl of blue hair get aboard their own ship. Then, Lucy was left in charge of taking care of her until they all arrived at the port of Magnolia. However, Lucy noticed the girl had a very unique pendant with her... A pendant with the mark of a pirate.

But instead of telling the truth about who the mysterious girl really was, she decided to keep the pendant to herself and hid the secret in order to protect her.

Lucy stared at the ocean again as the bluenette girl rested right next to her. But the moment she did that, she noticed something else from the distance: another ship. A ship with black sails that was moving in the opposite direction.

In the end, the blondie never got to know what ship it was, but she certainly ended up intrigued by it.

<<8 years later>>

Lucy is now 18 years old, and she grew up into a fine beautiful lady. She woke up in her house, took a shower, brushed her teeth and got dressed with a beautiful light-blue dress. Then, she went downstairs and had breakfast with her father. There were several servants in the house because Lucy was actually from a very prestigious family.

After that, the delivery of a new sword which her father had ordered arrived at the house. The person delivering the sword ended up being the leader of the 'Celestial Officers', Commodore Loke.

"It's nice to see you, Mr. Heartfilia" Loke said as he bowed.

"The pleasure is mine, Commodore" Jude replied.

After that, Loke showed Lucy's father the great work that his personal blacksmith had done with the sword. Then, Lucy arrived. "Nice to see you, lady Lucy" Loke said as he kissed Lucy's hand.

However, Lucy was in a hurry. "Yeah, it's nice to see you too, Loke. I'm sorry, but I need to go now. See ya" she added and then left immediately because she had planned to visit her best friend that day, and she was already running late.

Loke felt a bit disappointed after this. "You haven't told her yet, have you?" he asked Jude.

"No, not yet. I'm still looking for the appropriate time" Jude replied.