Chapter 24 Live Broadcast

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    Not wanting to get entangled in this issue, Gao's mother went to the kitchen to make breakfast, while Lu Dad Gao's father continued to watch the news.

    "Mom, do you use your mental power to see what's going on in the community?" Mengyao took Lu Ma's hand and coquettishly.

    "Oh, don't shake it, shake it apart again, let me see." As he said, he released his mental power and sensed the movement of the community.

    "Now the three gates of the community have set up isolation rooms, and everyone who enters the community has to be checked in the isolation room. Just now a person drove out and was invited to the isolation room to take his temperature. It seems that the community is still relatively safe. "Yes." Mengyao was relieved just now, "No! There are infected people in our community." After hearing this, her heart immediately raised her mind.

    "Where?"

    "The staff dormitory building in the community is in the northwest corner. There are... Let me count... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 infected people in total. They have already It has been completely mutated and locked up by the people of the property. There are a few others who seem to have been scratched. They have not mutated yet, but they have also been isolated by the community property manager. But there are lurkers, I can feel him It’s different from normal people, but on the surface it looks the same as normal people.” After

    Lu’s words, everyone’s complexion changed, and there were infected people in the community, but fortunately, it was controlled, and the dangers were those lurking. By.

    "The property in this community is a well-known property company in China, and the system is relatively strict. It is no wonder that abnormal people can be controlled in the first time." Dad Gao is still very satisfied with the property in this community.

    "Otherwise, why pay so much property fees every month?" Gao's mother cast a blank look at Gao's father. I just heard from my in-laws that there were also infected people in the community, so I immediately dropped what I was doing and came out to see the situation.     "No, a man fainted at the entrance of the supermarket. It was not time to open the door. Someone was already waiting to open the door. This is a morning exercise for supermarket employees. Just now, a man in the queue fainted. It's down." Lu's mother changed the place and began to broadcast live.

    "The man got up. It's okay. He started to grab and bite, and there was a panic around him. It seems that the community is not that safe," Lu Ma shook his head and sighed. "The people at the entrance of the supermarket were almost gone. Three security guards used electric batons to turn the man’s electricity up and tied them up, but they were also caught a few times. It is estimated that they were not rescued. Someone called an ambulance. People came here too. One supermarket employee was bitten, and two women had their necks scratched. It is estimated that they will all be quarantined. Fortunately, we haven't had time to go to the supermarket this morning." Lu's mother was a little bit lucky.

    "It's okay to stay at home if nothing happens in the future. Although we have already started practicing, there is no guarantee that we will not be infected. Let's stay at home." Meng Yu listened to the live broadcast of his mother, feeling a little frightened.

    "Mom, are you okay, do you feel uncomfortable?" Mengyao asked her mother's face a little uncomfortably.

    "It's okay, it just consumes a lot of spiritual energy. For the first time in actual combat, I didn't control it well, and I'll be fine after a rest." Lu Ma shook her head and signaled that she was okay.

    Seeing Lu Ma's face eased slightly, Mengyao was relieved. "Mom, do you smell a paste?" The relieved Mengyao smelled a paste and asked.

    "Oh, the vegetables in the pot!" Gao Ma remembered that the vegetables were still stewing in the pot, and hurried to the kitchen to turn off the fire. The result is that the inner cow for breakfast today is full of noodles. Only Mengyao's treatment was better, and he drank a bowl of egg mash.

Previous chapter

Bookmark

Back to list

Next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and may not be used for any commercial purposes