Chapter 21 Refining

return

Family in the last days

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

    After Refining

    Mengyao asked Chopper to adjust the time to four to one, he ignored other things. Just telling Chopper to pay attention to the time outside, he started to practice. The four parents here all entered the cultivation state. Mengyao prepared some spatial spring water for them to drink after their cultivation.

    Zhiyuan and Mengyu ran to the back mountain. They found that the aura here was abundant last time and was blocked by inexplicable things. Their curiosity about the unknown made them want to look here every time they came, and they found the aura here. Compared with a little more ample, I started practicing here.

    Mengyao was not idle either. She called Qiaoba and asked about her child's condition. When Qiaoba said that the baby was growing well, she was relieved. Started to learn and practice with Chopper.

    "Chopper, I want to learn pharmacy, think about it, it’s the end of the world, medicines must be scarce, plus they have to fight monsters, it’s commonplace to get injured, you have to make some medicine anyway. Although you have a lot of them, most of them can’t be used now, you can only learn to practice.” Mengyao told Chopper all of her thoughts. Not all of them are mentioned in apocalyptic novels. The magic of medicine is in the apocalyptic. More expensive than food.

    "Okay, the master wants to learn, so let's practice the most basic Yunling Pill first. This pill only has three kinds of herbs, and there are so many spaces for these three kinds of herbs. I'm not afraid you will run out, and I will plant another one. Some, which is enough for the master. Now the master chooses a pill furnace. This pill furnace will be used for your life. You can refine alchemy and tools." Qiao Ba agreed with the master's opinion, not to mention anything. He took Mengyao to the alchemy room.

    "This alchemy room is just a futon, and there are these shelves, why didn't I see the alchemy furnace? I saw the alchemy furnace last time." Mengyao looked at the empty alchemy room, wondering.

    "Last time you didn't recognize the master, of course you can see the original items. After acknowledging the master, I put away everything that didn't suit the master's current ability, fearing that the master might accidentally use it and something would happen." Joe Ba explained it patiently. And turned on the blue light screen, adjusted the alchemy furnace, and let the master choose.

    These pill furnaces are not ordinary products. One is the Qiankun Ding, which is said to be left over from the ancient times. According to the evaluation of the cultivation world, this Qiankun Ding is the innate treasure, and the former owner used it. There is also a small purple gold furnace, which is said to be the alchemy furnace of Taishang Laojun. I don't know if there is any textual research.

    The last one is a small tripod that looks particularly inconspicuous, palm-sized, stone gray, with rough lines engraved on it. Mengyao feels more cordial as she looks at it, "That's it!" He picked up the small tripod after she said it. .

    "This is the Hun Yuan Ding, provenance unknown, unknown function. It sure you want to master it?"

    "On it, I looked kindly, again, I practiced the power of BI, BI tripod use, which is not complete Well. Hey, by the way, has anyone used this tripod?"