Sudden Assault

"Please... save her," Shigeno said as she and Matsumoto kneeled before Nishikiori, who had come into their hut with a group of men.

"You're a doctor, aren't you...!?" Segawa said.

"..." Nishikiori stared down at them.

"If... If it's something we can do, we'll do anything!" Matsumoto promised.

"So..." Shigeno said desperately.

"... Fu... Anything?" Nishikiori said, smirking. "... Then, why don't the three of you... become comfort women for the men over there...?"

"... Eh?" the three girls said, shocked.

"Huh? What's wrong?" Nishikiori asked, mocking them. "You'll do anything, right? With just a little tolerance, you can save a person's life. If you're really worried about this woman, you'll do it, right?" He said with a nasty expression.

"..." The three girls' faces were flushed and tears were in their eyes. They were horrified. They trembled. Shigeno crossed her arms over her chest. Segawa was disgusted. Despite the tears in her eyes, she glared at Nishikiori and the men behind him, who were suddenly looking at them with creepy, lecherous expressions.

"Hehehe," the men said, grinning.

"Fufu..." Nishikiori laughed quietly, enjoying the power he had over them.

"Please... Stop it..." Kurusu-sensei

"Se-Sensei, but...!" Matsumoto said as the three girls turned to her.

"Sensei!" Shingeno cried.

"W-What about you?" Segawa asked.

"I'm... fine, so...." Kurusu-sensei told them. She couldn't let them go through something like that.

"... Pu," Nishikiori said. His cheeks puffed out and he burst into laughter. "Hahahahahahaha!!"

"!?" the three girls said, looking back at him.

"It was a joke, a joke!" Nishikiori said, looking at them as if they were single-celled organisms. "Do you think I'd be moved by something like that?" He held his head. "Do you really think your bodies have such value? This is precisely why women are trash..."

'Wha... What a terrible...' the three girls thought, still trembling with tear-stained cheeks.

'You're the trash here...!' Segawa thought, glaring at him.

Nishikiori left without doing anything.

"Ah... Um... Nishikiori-san... those brats really do have nice bodies, huh...?" one of the men said. The rest of them grinned.

"Hehe..." the man with glasses laughed.

"..." Nishikiori thought they were pathetic. 'How worthless... But, well, sometimes giving candy is necessary too.' He looked over at the pyramid. 'That pyramid, though... It was a facility meant for DNA research. I only checked hastily, but it's quite an impressive facility. It's hard to believe that something of this scale would simply be unknown to anyone... and on top of that, there's something that really bothers me...' He held his chin. "..." Something dropped on the ground in front of him. "... Huh?" He leaned over to have a closer look. "... What? This is...?" It was a cylindrical item with a fuse.

FLASH!

There was an explosion of light. They all tried to shield their eyes, but they were already blinded.

"Guwaaa!!" one of them men yelled.

"My eyes..." another said.

"Light!? What is this!?" asked another.