My Boyfriend

Another Person's POV

All were looking at Kimmon who's holding some food for the lion Neo. Min-Ho's heart was going to come out of his chest every step Kimmon took closer to Neo.

"Wow..!" They tilt their head and looked at Bass.

"Didn't you see that Dr. Kim doesn't even get scared of that little cute cat !" Bass said with excitement. Min-Ho walks to him and smacks his head.

"For god's sake, he's lion Bass, not a small cute cat. He can kill you in a mere second." Min-Ho scolds him. Bass pout and rub the place when Min-Ho smacks him.

"You both stop your fight and look there." Jackson stopped them and point to the Kimmon who's patting Neo's head.

Neo starts snuggling at Kimmon's belly like a cute cat. Min-Ho just stared at them in hurt.

"Why that Lion was glaring at me and getting cuddly with Kimmon ?" Min-Ho said.

"Because Animal likes sweet and kind-hearted people, not like a burden on earth Boss," Bass replied. He runaway from there before Min-Ho smack him again.

"Oh, I forgot to inform P'Kim !" Jackson said.

"What ?" Min-Ho asked.

"Aunt Emma asked P'Kim to bring his boyfriend home for dinner otherwise she will send P'Kim for blind dates," Jackson said.

"Jackson than what're you waiting for tell this news to Kim but more dramatically," Min-Ho said with a smirk. Jackson looked at him suspiciously.

"What will I get from it ?"

"One day off for Namjoon."

"Deal done !!"

Kimmon came out and looked at both of them weirdly. He doesn't know why but he's getting some weird vibes from them.

"Is there something any of you want to tell me ?" He asked.

"P'Kim I got a call from Aunt Emma "

Kimmon froze and stare at Jackson. He knows very well why his mom calls Jackson every time.

"She said you have to bring your boyfriend home for dinner today otherwise, she'll disown you from family," Jackson said in a dramatic tone.

"Wait!! What ?" Kimmon asked in surprise. His mom first time gave him this kind of warning and if she did that he's damn sure she's in rage.

Kimmon looked at Min-Ho who's standing there innocently like he doesn't know anything that's happening there.

"Min-Ho...!"

"Huhhhh....?"

*******

Kimmon takes a deep breath before entering the house. Every Staff person smiled at him which he didn't understand that why they're behaving so unusual.

"Your parents lived in a freaking mansion. They both are just two." Min-Ho said in surprise.

"Who said to you that they are just two here ?"

"Means ?"

"My mom has five different breed dogs and three cats. She likes bunny too. So there's the cottage for them in the backyard." Min-Ho's jaw drops hearing Kimmon.

"You know that animals don't like me right ?"

"Yeah... Why are you asking me it now ?" Kimmon asked back.

"If you know that then why you bring me here ?"

"I didn't force you. I just asked you once and you come out changing into the formal look. Is it my fault ?" Kimmon said in disbelief. Min-Ho gulped. He knew very well that he's the one who told Jackson to behave dramatically so he can get close to Kimmon but he didn't expect that Kimmon's mom is an animal lover. Why do animals always come between him and his love ?!