I Like Him

Another Person's POV

Min-Ho was driving to the house party in Namjoon house. Jackson and Namjoon finally decide to live together and they organize a small party for their close one and Min-Ho was definitely not going there because Kimmon is Jackson cousin so he might be there.

First his problem was that he couldn't get turned on to have sex but now his problem is that he couldn't throw Kimmon out of his mind. He can't help fantasize him in his lap riding him with series of his sexy moan.

"Control yourself Min-Ho. It's just mere attraction."

He lied because he knew he's fucked up. Maybe he's Bisexual or maybe he just like that hot Doctor.

He tried to do a experiment to ensure his sexuality. He tried to kiss a man but damn don't even asked how worst it end up.

He just find himself getting attracted to that one specific doctor.

He sighed and parked his car. He come out of car holding a bouquet of White Rose and there's also a one red rose. He definitely didn't bought it for someone named Kimmon. No, he didn't, he's hundred percent sure. Maybe not that much.

****

"Thank you so much Boss for attending our small party." Namjoon said with his dimple smile.

"I'm really happy for you both. Congratulations for new beginning of your relationship." Min-Ho congrats them and went to get drink for himself.

He sat on chair and enjoy the night but still his heart is not stable in wait of that beautiful face

"Now it's time for my cousin performance. Hope you guys will enjoy." Min-Ho suddenly get attentive. As far as he know Kimmon's the only cousin of Jackson.

"Boss why are you getting so excited ?" Bass come from nowhere all of sudden.

"Where the hell you always appear Bass ?" Min-Ho asked in suprise.

"I don't know you should asked Author. You didn't answer my question Boss." Bass reply.

"I love singing that's why I'm excited and I'm your Boss. You can't ask question from me." Min-Ho said change the topic.

"Sorry Boss...."

"You always say sorry but do you ever feel sorry..."

Bass shook his head and quickly run away from there before Min-Ho scold him badly.

"This brat...!!?"

Min-Ho froze when he heard the voice he was waiting for so long.

"I'm not a good singer but I hope you will like the little bit singing I can do."
Kimmon said.

Min-Ho eyes wide seeing Kimmon dress up so sexy for his eyes.