Training

Y/n pov
The matches to decide the Team to represent Seoul were currently going on. I lost my match against Mori who will go to the tournament representing the winner of Seoul tourney. Daewi will represent 2nd and Mira is currently fighting for 3rd.

Mori:"WOOO GO MIRA!!!"

Y/n:"YEAH WIN MIRA WIN!!"

Stranger:"Could you tell your friends to quiet down? Hehe."

Daewi:"Me? I'm sorry I don't know these two either."

"Jin Twins may you please come with us for a moment?" A man in a black suit approached me and mori. We both got up and followed. "Taejin Jin your grandfather... he has gone and is currently missing." Mori and I sighed. "Jeez don't scare me like that man! I thought I was in serious trouble!" I laugh. "Please take this seriously Mr. Y/n. Here please take a look at this. Two nights ago there was a huge explosion in gangwon province. The media reported it as a provocation from north korea but it was actually due to a fight between your grandfather and some unknown force. And here..." the man switched the image. "Traces of his blood were also found at the scene. It's unclear whether he's alive or dead but we thought we would inform you two since your his only family. But the worst case scenario is that he is dea-"

"He'll be fine. If they went as far as to make my gramps bleed then I would be more concern about the opponents! I'm most confident that he's alive!" Mori laughed it off with me. "Very well then. You both can return to what you were doing before hand." The man opened the door and we headed back to our seats. We sat quietly as the match continued.

If someone kills gramps before I get to see him again I will kill them with my own hands. I'll kill them so brutally I'll even grind their bones and what is left of them when I'm done.

"AND THE WINNERS IS MIRA YOO!!!"

"Congrats Mira." We met her at the ring side. "So what now?" Daewi asked. "Should we all train for the nationals now?" Mori asked. "Of course! In fact let's go find ways to train right now!" Mira cheered. We all walked out've the stadium. "So who are you gonna ask to train with?" Daewi asked. "Me? I dunno." I yawned. "Mr.Y/n! Mr.Mori!" Mubong Park walked towards us. "Please head to Bongchim Nah's clinic later..." Mubong requested. "Kinda suspect... but We'll take your offer on it!" Mori shouted. "Woah woah I didn't agree on this!" I shout back at Mori. "Who cares get on!" Mori jumped on his bike. "Alright lets go!" I jumped on the bike pegs and we rode off. "Seeya Daewi!" I screamed off.

Eventually we arrived at the Clinic. "Hello boys I have been expecting you two." A familiar voice spoke. "Bongchim! Is that you? Where are you!" Mori and I ran through the halls. "Calm down I'm in here and be quiet we have a client here!" Bongchim shushed us. "Alright I am going to teach you some thing-"

Mori and Y/n:"NO THE ONLY TEACHER WE LISTEN TO IS GRAMPS!"

We both scoffed. "Well alright then suit yourselves. You can stay here and rest however long you want since your already here." Bongchim continued to help his client. "Alright thanks old man!" Me and Mori ran through the halls. "What do you wanna do first? Mori asked. "I don't know! But this clinic is so big! Let's explore every room!" We ran through the halls laughing until we eventually found a empty bedroom. "Bed." I looked at Mori and nodded. "Bed." We both entered the room and threw some futons onto the floor. "Goodnight!" We both shouted.

Timeskip
Morning

I woke up to Mori listening to some music. "Yo! You finnaly up?" Mori asked. "Yeah." I yawned tiredly. I took off my sleeping mask and saw a book Mori was reading. "What'd you find?" I asked. "A weird book about acupuncture and stuff." Mori continued to read. "Cool! Can I see?" I read with Mori. "Ah you boys reading my book?" Bongchim walked into the room. "Yeah we found it on the floor." We continued to read. "Ahh well I could teach you two actual acupuncture moves to use in combat bit you two only listen to your grandpa." Bongchim whistled and walked away. "Wait! We'll listen!" Mori and I shouted. "Alright lets begin then." Bongchim looked at us maniacally. "The first thing I'll teach you two is... Nabong needle ryu!" Bongchim poked my arms. "Fuck!" I fell to the ground. "Mori this guy is fucking crazy!" I windmilled back up.