Executives vs Jin Twins

Someone let me know. Should I start calling the executives judges instead? Writing executives seems too long.

y/n pov

"ARE YOU TWO IDIOTS!!! FIGHTING EXECUTIVES WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?!" Mira shouted boomed loudly. "Anyway, security is preety tight here." Daewi looked around at the several security guards. "They told us we have to stay here before the disqualification matches." Mori explained. I got up from where I was sitting. "Okay let's goo! A special training will make us stronger before we go!" Mira and Daewi began walking away. "Okay, good luck." "I'm leaving." They walked away not wanting to do anything with us. "WAIT MIRA DAEWI DON'T LEAVE US!! YOU GUYS ARE HEARTLESS" Mori and I cried. 

Time skip. 4 am 24 hours before disqualification match.

3rd person pov

Mori slowly awakes from his sleep. "I'm hungry. Y/n wanna go get something to eat?"
Y/n:"*sleepily yeah sure."
A mysterious voice floods into Mori and y/n's head. "If you can hear me, come to me." The two boys look at each other in confusion. "What was that?" Mori asks. Y/n shrugs. "Lets go." The brothers follow the  trail left by the aroma of the food.
"I'm so hungry, when are we gonna make it?" Mori and Y/n head down a far flight of stairs leading downwards, and eventually make it in front of a towering door. *attempts to push door. A robot voice spoke to the boys. "To check your GP please step back from the door.... GP checked. Welcome." The door slowly swung opens. An old man who was hanging from the ceiling looked back at the two boys. "You two opened that door... you both must not be ordinary boys." Mori and Y/n walk towards a small desk behind the man and open the first shelf. "Something to eat." They hummed as they both picked a peach each from in the desk.  "Look if you set me free I'll kill 100 people of your choosing!" The old man shouted at them. "Eh mines bitter. What about yours Mori?" Y/n said as he continued eating his peach. "Mhm mhm mines is bitter too, listen old man you got any other fruit we can eat?" Mori said with his mouth full. "Of course! But that's dangerous put that down!"  The old man warned. "Eh, it wasn't that bad." Y/n said as he dusted off his hands. "Good bye old man thanks for the fruit." Y/n said as he and Mori walked off ready for bed again. "WAIT! WHO ARE YOU?! HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!" The old man shouted as Mori and Y/n was right at the door. "Oh well we're the Jin Twins and joined this tourney, goh, any wish granted, this match happend, blah blah blah" Mori and Y/n explained their journey in the competition. "The G.O.H... Huh... that bastard, after he shut me up in here, he caused another problem... since that day 17 years ago he's completely changed... look have you ever wondered why G.O.H was held? And how they make your wish come true? Listen your being used by them... if you set me free I'll tell you their rea-"

"I gotta go!" Mori and Y/n start walking off. "WAIT STOP STOP, please please set me free, please I beg of you, I hate being in here! And there's no reason to be in here anymore." The old man pleaded to the boys. "But how?" The boys asked. "That's easy there's a computer over there just enter the password, I know it." "Well since you let us eat your fruit. What's the password?" Mori got on the keyboard and Y/n leaned on the back of the chair Mori sat on. "It's uh- it's uh- J- J- I forgot..." The old man looked down in shame. "Mori jin." Mori guessed. "Incorrect" a robot voice spoke "No No try y/n jin" y/n suggested. "Incorrect" the robot voice scolded them again. "No No I got it, it's Taejin Jin." Mori and Y/n said together. "Correct!" The robot voice congratulated the twins. "Whew!" They sighed in relief. "We're so good at guessing" They praised themselves. "You weren't suppose to guess it! How do you two even know who Taejin Jin is?!" The old man confronted them. "Oh? It's our grandpa's name." The boys walked away backs turned. "Hey..." the old man shot his finger through both the boy's hearts. "What a coincidence... I didn't expect to see the flesh and blood of my old nemesis who took my arm." The man stepped away from the shadows revealing that he did in fact only have one arm.

The six
Divine Doctor
Bongchim Nah

"Just die." Bongchim said coldly and silently. "I didn't expect you two to counter attack. That's what stopped me from reaching your hearts." Before the two boys fell down from the attack they had slightly kick Bongchim away from them. "Well, how long they live is up in the air anyways. Since they both ate the Devine pellets... I'll leave your fates to the heavens...."

Current time. 6 am 22 hours before the disqualification match.

Time skip.

Y/n pov

"Ah! Where are we?" Y/n looked around to see they were both sleeping on the bathroom floor. "Mori get up we have to go!" Y/n shook Mori awake. "Ah shoot! What time is it?!"

3:35 pm 25 minutes until the match

"DAMN IT WE ARE LATE!!!" Mori shouted. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT Y/N YOUR NEVER ON TIME!!! YOU MUST'VE PASSED YOUR BAD VOODOO TO ME!!" Mori exclaimed. "MY FAULT IT'S YOUR FAULT!! DON'T BLAME ME FOR NEEDING MY SLEEP!!! AND WHERE IS THIS GOD DAMN STADIUM!!!"

If Mori Jin and Y/n Jin doesn't arrive in the next 5 seconds this match will have to be cancelled.

5

4

2

1

"WAITT MORI AND Y/N JIN BARELY MANAGED TO MAKE IT!!!" The Announcer shouted in excitement. " See! I knew we would make it Mori!!" I jumped into the ring with Mori following shortly behind. "Yeah yeah let's get out a game on."

Announcer:"THE RULES ARE SIMPLE, IF THE JIN TWINS KNOCK THE EXECUTIVES TO THE GROUND EVEN ONCE THEY WIN!!! AND THE EXECUTIVES WIN WHEN THE CONTESTANTS ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO FIGHT OR ARE KNOCKED OUT COMPLETELY!!!!"

Q:"So you've both been injured? You can still drop out if you want."

Mori and Y/n:" No way!"

C:"We warned ya!"

Announcer:"In your places!!"

Me and Mori controlled our breathing to lessen the pain in our chests.

Announcer:" 3 2 1 GOOOOO!!!"

Executive C and Q throw heavy punches immiedetly. Me and Mori ducked it and slipped into their faces. "Take off your glasses." "Lower your mask."
Mori took off executives Q's glasses and I slipped Executive C's mask down. We both slipped our feet behind their legs which caught them off guard and pushed them down to the matts. My body feels like its boiling. I thought to myself. "Game.. Over.. AND THE WINNERS ARE MORI AND Y/N!!!" The Announcer announced. The crowd was furious and was saying how it was rigged and needed a rematch. Q and C threw a suprise punch at me and Mori but we stood our ground. "Q, C, the match is over calm down!" The Announcer tried to hold them back. "Oh still standing?" They both lunged at us once more. "Not this time bitch." I whispered into Executive C's ear. I maneuvered my way around his body wrapping one leg around one arm and kneeing them straight in the face with the other. "Re-Taekwondo guard breaker" I then twisted my feet and turned around for a round house kick right in the jaw "Re-Taekwondo top kick" *CRACK
Mori repeated the same actions I preformed on my opponent on his. Their bodies hit the matt heavily. The proceeded to slowly rise up. "This is quite fun now isn't it C?" Executive Q asked. "Hehe your right it rather is!" Executive C walked back up to me. I caught a bad feeling and axe kicked him back down. I then stomped on his downed body to make sure he doesn't get back up. Mori again doing the same as I did to his opponent. Executive C and Q got up again. "This is getting really annoying. What do ya say? Q wanna end this now." Executive C pulled out two blades and a giant Clown appeared behind Executive Q.  Mori and I rushed towards our opponent. I felt my body stinging all over. I fell down onto the matt my body feeling exhausted and in pain. I coughed. "I refuse to die." I looked over at my brother who was also looking back at me. We both smiled and got up knowing we both thought the same thought. We slowly walked back over to the executives who were all now trying to hold Executive C and Q from attacking us. Executive R and O stood in front of Mujin. "Mori and Y/n Jin stay back." They held their arms out in a protective manner. "I'm huNGRY" My head spun as I felt a impact hit my head and I knocked out.