Invitation

"You've have qualified to join the God of Highschool tournament."

"Hm? God of highschool? Will I get to fight strong people?" I turned around with my bag over my shoulder. "Why of course. The winner of the tournament will have any wish of theirs granted." I looked down to think. "Alright. The name's y/n but first. Let's see how big of deal this tournament really is."

I lunged at the man and threw several punches at him. He has excellent head movement and I barely hit him. The man caught my punch and looked me dead in the eyes. "Enough. Changsik!" A giant red dragon appeared behind the man. The dragon blew a flame which morphed into a sword. "Wow! That's preety cool! I guess it's time to get serious."

Executive O pov

The tension rose. He's fast! He threw kicks faster then I could blink. I slashed back at him with my sword he just kept dodging and throwing his kicks relentlessly. I kicked the boy a few feet away from me "Changsik!" The dragon began firing balls of fire at the boy who effortlessly dodged the attacks. I closed my eyes and blocked one of his kicks. *crack

"Oh shoot! class is starting soon! I'm gonna be late No No No No No!  I'll consider joining when I get home mister!" He ran off in a panic. "Fuck." I hopped on changsik with my broken arm. "That boy... he's really fucking strong."

Time skip

"I'm home!" I walked into my empty house. "Yeah right y/n like anyone is home for you." I sat down on the floor and looked at the picture frame. "Where are you Gramps, Mori...?"  I opened the letter.