VII -𝗯𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘁

"I seriously thought we were all gonna die! But once I laid back, I felt so much stronger! What is this? This works?" Mi-nyeo says, "Sir, how did you come up with that?" She asks the old man. 

Everyone has already finished playing the game, and we've already gotten food. We've been sitting for around an hour already.

The old man answers Mi-nyeo while smiling, "When I was young, I just--"

"You copied that from a movie, right? Whats that movie?" Mi-nyeo interrupts. "You know, the one that goes like this!" She says, swinging her arms. 

"The Matrix!" Ali replies, happily.  

"So, you slacked off at work and just watched movies in Korea?" Mi-nyeo says, being very rude.  

"At least he wasn't kicked off his team. You should be grateful we're accepting you." I say, defending Ali. 

"I wasn't kicked off! I chose to leave!" Mi-nyeo whines. "But you. Just take three steps forward! I mean, that was way too cool! How did you come up with it?" Mi-nyeo says while trying to change the subject

"You said that was bullshit." Ji-yeong says

"I did?" Mi-nyeo says "What are you talking about!?"

"You were crying like this, Are you crazy? Thats bullshit!" Ali says, imitating Mi-nyeo. 

"Hey! Which country are you from? Do you even have a visa? You're an illegal alien, right?" Mi-nyeo says, switching again. 

"Gosh. Look, boys. Should we really let this strange foreign guy stay on our team? I should take this chance to sort this team out." Mi-nyeo says, acting like she leads the team. 

"Who's the leader here? Cool guy, are you the leader?" Mi-nyeo says to Sang-woo. 

"We don't have a leader. We're all equal on this team" Sang-woo says

"Even better. An egalitarian society! Shit, It's totally different to some damn thug who thinks he's the king and does whatever he wants." Mi-nyeo says looking over to Deok-su's team.

"But, why did you get kicked out missus?" Gi-hun asks

"Hey! I'm not a missus! My name is Han Mi-nyeo. Just call me Mi-nyeo. And I wasn't kicked out! I told you, I chose to leave. Those thugs and I were on completely different levels." Mi-nyeo says

"They only abandoned you and then picked the big guys. Right before the game at that. It's as if they knew what game was next." Sang-woo says. 

Sae-byeok then looks back at me quickly, then turns away. 

"Why won't she talk to me?" I think to myself, resting my chin on my hand

A bell rings and the PA woman says,"Lights out in 30 minutes."

"Another fight might break out once the lights go out. Let's prepare ourselves." Sang-woo says

"How so?" 196 asks "We have these women and an old man, we're the weakest team here." he says

"Lets pick a weak team, and attack them first." 244 says

"Hmph. The lord's servant is the vicious one here." I hear Ji-yeong say from next to me

"We're all sinners already. Our hands are drenched in blood" 244 says, looking around

"Offense is the best form of defense. Let's attack first." 196 says

"During the fight last night, do you know how the man in front of me died? Someone he thought was on his side broke his neck. Do you all trust me? Because now, I really don't trust any of you." Sae-byeok says, giving me chills.