Ⅴ - 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁

Once everyone had finished the game, I see that there are a lot less people than before.

"Attention players. We will now announce the results of the second game." The PA woman says as the light dim"Out of 187 players, 79 have been eliminated." Arcade music starts playing as more money is added to the large piggy bank. "7.9 Billion won have been accumulated in this round. The total prize money accumulated so far is 34.8 Billion won."

The lights turn back on, and everyone returns to their normal conversations.

"So, since the next game will be tug of war, don't you think we should find a team?" I ask.

"We don't need a team, we'll just let a team find us." Sae-byeok says, flopping onto the bed.

I lay next to her, and sigh. "That game was so stressful. My anxiety was going through the roof." I say.

"Me too. I can't even think of how hard it must've been for the people who got the umbrella." Sae-byeok replies, as her stomach growls.

"Ha! I really hope they feed us soon. Especially since we skipped breakfast." I say

And as If I were god, the PA woman says, "Your mealtime begins now. All players, please come out to the front and form a line at the center."

"Thank goodness. Let's go," I say, sitting up.

While Sae-byeok and I are walking into the line, I see 212 whisper something to 101.

"They're planning something, and It's not gonna be good." I think

----------

"Then why don't you have any left! Give me my food!" a man yells.

I knew it. 101 and his gang had went twice in line, causing 5 servings of food to go "missing"

A square man pulls out a gun and states,"We prepared the exact number of food for each player."

I have to do something about this

"Hey! Those thugs over there went twice. I saw them." I say, pointing over to 101 and his group.

Sae-byeok looks at me, clearly not happy with what I did.

"God, this is fucking annoying. You've never seen a person eat before?" 101 says, his mouth full of egg.

271 walks over to him from the front of the line. "Who do you think you are? Why are you stealing other peoples food!?" He says

"Ah. This is yours? Whats your name? Is your name written on this?" 101 says sarcastically as his gang laughs. "I don't see it."

As 101 is taking big gulp of the soda, 271 leaps at him. "Give it back! Its mine! Give it back to me!" He yells as he tries to take it away.

Instead of snatching it, it falls on the floor. And 101 looks at it with an angry stare. "You son of a bitch!" He says. "You fucking broke the bottle!" 101 grabs 271 by the collar, and punches him square in the face.

"I'm helping him, I don't think this'll end well." I say to Saebyeok.

"You can't, you'll get killed." She says, grabbing my arm to hold me back.

"Well I can't just watch!" I say

"Would you rather watch, or would you rather be beaten to a pulp." She says to me, seriously.

I sit back down on the stairs, and sigh in defeat.

"How come a scrawny fucker like you is obsessed with food?" 101 says, kicking 271 in the stomach