e l e v e n

Two Weeks Later
Contains mirror smut?

This week has been fairly boring, not much going on around school since it's exams weeks for years 5 and under, which means silent classes, skipping classes to go to empty ones with Mattheo, and a lot of sex.

It's Mattheo's Birthday Week, so these past days leading up to that you've been "rewarding" him.

FlashBack- One week ago

"What do you want for your birthday Mattheo?" you say on his lap, straddling him.

"If you're thinking of getting me a gift I don't want that Y/N."

"Fine, if you don't want a physical gift then what do you want?"

"You."

"You already have me my love, Is there anything you want me to do?"

"Try something new."

"Like what?"

"Next week, everyday we try something kinky, something I wanna try that I haven't tried before."

"That sounds promising. I can do that."

"However Princess, if you don't like it you tell me okay? I don't wanna do something you don't enjoy." His voice sounds softer, and he genuinely cares , He puts his hands around your waist, moving you closer to him.

"I will ride you right fucking now just because you said that."

"Go right ahead."

"There's too much people though"

"Let them watch."

"mmm I'll save that for next week"

"I'm gonna destroy the absolute fuck out of you."

"I can't wait"

Present Day

You're getting ready in the bathroom for school, and you're wearing a lingerie set in case Mattheo tries to do something , which he always does.

Mattheo walks in the bathroom, staring at you. You look back at him, and turn around to face him.

"That's New" Mattheo says as he approaches you, grabbing your waist and playing with the strings of your underwear.

"Wanna take it off me?" You say, a smirk curling on your lips.

"What so I can fuck you in front of the mirror?"

"Isn't that what you wanted my love?" You said with intimidating eyes, playing with his sweatpants strings.

He then sits you up on the counter, your legs straddling his waist.

You look up at him, obviously waiting for the moment to happen.

He puts his hand on your cheek, his thumb caressing it.

"You're beautiful, you know that right?"

"You've said it multiple times Mattheo, I know"

"But I like reminding you because you are"

You then kiss him, Your hips rolling against his growing bulge, and his lips soon move to your neck.

His wet kisses soon moving to your collarbones, and the he kisses your breasts just before taking off your bra.

He pulls away and gives you one last glance, admiring you just before he goes to kiss you again, unhinging your bra and then kissing your breasts, slightly sucking on them.