t w o

Smut Warning.

A/N- Mattheo and Lorenzo are not related and neither is Y/N. Bellatrix is Theo's mom, but Y/N and Lorenzo have different parents than Draco and Mattheo.

~After School, Slytherin Common Room~

You are sitting with Mattheo, Pansy, Draco, Blaise, and Lorenzo.

"Let's Play Truth or Dare Shall We?" Draco Asks.

Everyone nods in agreement.

"uhhh Pansy, truth or dare?" Draco says

"let's do truth." she says, contemplating what Draco is about to ask her.

"Pussy" Blaise says, making fun of Pansy.

"Shut up, you know you love this pussy in bed too"

"WOAH WOAH WOAH, no need to get sexual here do we?" you say, trying to stop Pansy and Blaise from fucking in this very room.

"Anyways, Pansy, is it true that you fucked Blaise while you were fucking me at the same time?" Draco asks, with a stern look on his face.

"Truth." She responds with

"You're telling me we could've have a threesome but instead you fucked us individually?" Blaise responds with.

"I didn't think you would want to have a threesome with me and Draco."

"Pansy don't you remember I'm Bi?"

"Holy Shit. Blaise, do you fancy me?" Draco Responds with.

"Of course not, I just think you're hot and I wouldn't mind fucking you."

"Okayyy maybe save this privately shall we?" Mattheo interrupts the conversation with.

"You know what? Y/N Truth or dare?" Blaise Asks.

"Dare" You respond with.

"I dare you for the rest of the game, to sit on Mattheo's Lap."

"Excuse me what?" Mattheo asks.

"Are you okay with this Theo?" You ask him.

"Oh I bet you he's fine with it, that's probably all he thinks about doesn't he?" Draco asks with a stern look on his face.

"Shut up Malfoy." Pansy Responds with.

"Come here Y/N" Mattheo asks, as he's spreading out his legs patting his thighs to gesture you to sit on him.

You go to sit on his lap, and sit there.

"Are you happy now Zabini?"

"Just wait until later Y/N, you won't regret it." Blaise responds with

You start to feel a bulge appearing, so you start to tease him.

You turn around with your legs spread out around his torso, covering him.

he looks you up and down, in shock of what you're about to do.

you start to unbuckle his belt and you pull down his zipper, revealing his length under his boxers.

"Y/N, if you go through with this, I'll take you right here, right now."

You give a smirk.

you then put your hand through his boxers and start to touch him.

He groans.

"Take it to a room will you?" Lorenzo asks, in shock of what you're doing.

Mattheo stands up, carrying you to his bedroom.