s e v e n

This Chapter Is.. 🧍🏻‍♀️
Knife Play??

You eventually wake up, noticing yourself being tied up to a chair, Mattheo in front of you, tied as well. You take a quick glance at him and you stare at him in worry. You have tape on your mouth and so does he.

Tom Riddle Walks Into the Room.

"Ahh struggling to get out I see?"

Mattheo Mumbles, and moves the chair side to side aggressively and then Tom rips the tape off his mouth.

"What the hell are we doing here?"

"You see, you didn't oblige to my orders, so I took matters into my own hands."

"You took matters into your own hands by capturing us both?"

"I gave you an order, you didn't oblige, so I needed to take you both" he stays sternly as his face is getting close with Mattheo's.

"Now, as for you" Tom says approaching you, then rips the tape off your mouth causing you to whimper.

"Fallen for my son, You've made him weak."

He then takes his wand out and he's about to cast a spell. But before he does..

"Father, Please don't hurt her."

"The only way to get you back to normal is if I get rid of the problem."

"I'll do anything else, just please don't hurt her."

"Anything?"

You look at them both with weary and confused eyes looking back at Mattheo, and then at Tom. You see the resemblance by examining every detail on their face. You could definitely see where Mattheo got his looks from.

Tom was fairly young, as he had Mattheo when he was only Sixteen. His mother being unknown, no longer around.

"I wanna see how she pleasures you." Tom asks, sternly being unbothered by the situation.

"Pardon?" Mattheo asks, confused on what his own father asked him to do.

"Go on, I wanna see how she makes you feel."

"Father, clearly you're asking way too much."

"I'll be back in an hour, prepare for then."

"Father wai-" Tom closes the door, Leaving you and Mattheo in the room, both staring at eachother, trying to see if you could find the answer of how you got into this mess.

"I'm so sorry Y/N" He says, looking at you with weary eyes.

"It's not your fault Theo, We'll get out of here, I promise."

Suddenly someone barges in the door.

It's Draco.

"May I ask what you're doing here Malfoy?"

Draco then walk to you starting to untie both of you, letting you go.

"Now go, before he comes back."

"What about our wands?" You ask Draco, knowing you're almost nothing without your magic.

"Just use the spell to get them back" Mattheo responds with.

"There's a spell for that?"

"Accio Mattheo Riddle's Wand" He says, and his wand magically appears in his hand. "Now your turn."

"Accio Y/N Berkshire's Wand" You say, and your wand also magically appears in your hand. You smile.

"Thank you Draco"