PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE.

The school trip had been "The talk" for the last few weeks, and finally here we were! Scotland! I had been terribly reluctant to follow the trip and come but after few tears and pouts that looked terribly convincing from my best friend, Cain Howel- Aka " The dude all the girls want to be with"- I couldn't do anything but to go along.

Apparently, he was convinced that some random girl would go berserk and kidnap him... Narcissist much, I wish.

 So there you go, Cain Howel had gone and gave me puppy eyes making me cloud my judgment and decide to follow as a nice "girlfriend". Other of Cain's genius ideas, "Let's pretend to be boyfriend and girlfriend so that you don't have to be breaking hearts like last year, and the year before that with your cold attitude. You really trash any illusions that a man heart does around you" Were exactly his lovely words. 

 Jess Martin, Cain's best friend and my personal pain in the ass, pulled my cheek making me wince, and nodded in agreement. "At first I thought, you were like a lovely princess waiting for your prince to come and save you but that illusion was sucked out by a black whole, when I saw you kick Cain's ass" He stated as if it was my fault he  had such a huge imagination. So they agreed, I would be Cain's girlfriend for the year after deciding with a dollar in the air. I just was informed.

I wasn't overly concerned about their decision; I had known Cain since kindergarten and have been whipping his ass ever since he offered me chocolate. It sucks to be allergic to your favorite thing in the world.

So, moron one and moron two had intruded, once again, in taking my desicions for me and we were now resting on the airplane in our way to  Scotland.

-------------------------------

It is my first werewolf story, hope you can enjoy it!