XXIII

(💙🫐🖌)

   "Where are we going?" indigo asked huffing at the boy who was driving the two somewhere

"Where are we going?" indigo asked huffing at the boy who was driving the two somewhere. Corpse had told the girl to dress nice since he had a surprise for the girl. What she thought was the biggest surprise was the blindfold she was currently wearing.

Corpse chuckled, resting his hand on top of the girl, making her jump out of surprise. "Were almost there calm down." he said, making indigo roll her eyes, almost cursing the boy out loud. Usually she loved surprises but when she was blind sided especially now she hated it.

"You're not going to kill me right? She asked making corpse let out another laugh, this time louder than before. "No?" he said, making it sound more like a question making indigo gasp. "Oh naur corpse is going to kill me! Tell Tina, Karl and emma i love them and to take my money.'' Indigo joked, making corpse shake his head at the girl.

Corpse parked the car turning to look at the girl, a small smile forming. She had straightened her natural curly hair making it wavy since the air got rid of the straightness, she wore a blue cardigan over a black tank top, and a white skirt with black boots. She looked stunning to corpse.

Quickly the boy got out of the car, opening the girl's door startling her. "Were here." he said, holding a hand out to the girl who took it cautiously getting out of the car. "Can I take the blindfold off?" she asked, making corpse nod realizing she couldn't see him. Quickly corpse took the blindfold off the girl.

Indigo blinked, waiting for her eyes to adjust to the bright sun. finally once they adjusted she looked around her surroundings. They were at a park and one area had tables where people were reading or painting. There was also a pond across from it with ducks swimming.

Confused, the girl looked at corpse who had his face mask one but his eyes crinkled proving to her he was smiling. "What are-" indigo started to say but stopped when corpse held up a bag full of art supplies. "I remembered how you told me you love to paint." corpse said making indigo internally coo at the boy.

"You remembered something from our first coffee date?" she asked, making corpse shrug as if it was nothing. "Oh my gosh corpse." Indigo hugged the boy, making him laugh, hugging her back being careful not to hit her with the bag he was holding.

Pulling away corpse grabbed Indigo's hand, pulling her over to an empty table sitting down her following suit, a smile never leaving her face. "Okay so i'm not an expert with paint, i had the lady at the arts store help me, we got acrylic paint and brushes a few canvases and this thing i think is to mix paint not sure.." corpse mumbled.

Indigo chuckled, admiring the boy for trying so hard. Not many people would remember something she said months ago and plan a whole day for it, even try to learn new things for it. "Thank you.'' Indigo said, making corpse look up at her confusion in his eyes, not just about the paint.

"For today, and for being my friend." indigo said, making corpse smile while putting the paint stuff on the table. "I'm the one who should be thanking you. You walked into my life and brightened it. Seriously i've gone out in public areas with you more than I have in my whole life." he admitted, making indigo smile.

"Guess we needed each other huh." Indigo joked, making corpse tilt his head like a confused puppy. "Don't think you're the only one whose mental health has improved. I've never been so happy corpse." indigo said, grabbing the paint and a canvas. "Before you I was so alone even though I acted like I wasn't so. Thank you, now let's paint!"

 Thank you, now let's paint!"