II

(💙🫐🖌)

Indigo sighed hanging up on Karl knowing she needed to go talk to her neighbor

Indigo sighed hanging up on Karl knowing she needed to go talk to her neighbor. Since the other night the boy had yelled four more times making it hard for the girl to sleep.

Yawning she put her shoes on walking out her door and took five steps to the door next to her. Sighing indigo frowned putting her mask on and knocking. After waiting a couple of seconds the door opened.

Indigos eyes widened at the sight. There was a tall boy at least tall for her with tannish skin, he had dark curly hair and brown eyes starring down at the girl. He had chain necklaces on and a black hoodie and sweatpants a forms plastered on his face.

"Can I help you?" The boy said watching indigos eyes get wider. The girl couldn't tell which shocked her more his voice or how attractive he was. "Um yes, I'm your neighbor and um you tell a lot." "Uh huh." The boy said raising a brow at the girl.

Sighing indigo shook her head some of her brown hair following out of her pony tail. "Sorry could you just keep it down or something you are so loud it kept me up." Indigo said yawning at the end of her sentence.

The boy frowned rubbing the back of his neck with his hands making indigo catch a glimpse of the painted black nails almost making the girl mentally write down the marry the boy. "Yeah I'm so sorry I'll keep it down for now on!" The guy said making indigo smile and nod.

"If that's all I'm busy soo..." indigos eyes widened making the girl nod. "That's all have a good day!" Walking back to her place and not tuning around corpse sighed shutting his door resting his head against it.

After a few minutes he went back to his room grabbing his phone. "Sorry about that my new neighbor came over and asked me to keep it down at night." Corpse said hearing Tina laugh over the phone. "Gosh corpse keep it down!" "I will I will!"

Authors note💌;

Indigo is a simp js

Also for this book I'm gonna keep corpse name as corpse unless I think I'll need to use Isaiah again!