X

(💙🫐🖌)

Indigo sighed sitting at her desk looking at the discord group Rae had invited her to

Indigo sighed sitting at her desk looking at the discord group Rae had invited her to. The girl was a little late because she couldn't get herself to click join, thankfully she wasn't streaming since many others were including Karl and quackity.

Indigo saw a notification from Karl making the girl giggle at it 'you got this! We'll be imposter buddies😌' smiling with new found confidence indigo clicked join call immediately muting herself.

Yelling was all the girl could hear, none of it was bad yelling just people yelling and making jokes making indigo roll her eyes a little. "INDIGOOO" Karl yelled making the girl unmute but before she had a chance to speak Quackity was yelling.

"INDIGO MÍ AMOR HELLO!" Quackity yelled making the girl laugh. "Quackity my beloved, Karl!" Indigo said hearing Quackity giggle yelling let's go while Karl gasped. "So Quackity gets a nice nickname and I don't?? Wow okay." Karl joked making indigo roll her eyes pulling up the boys stream seeing him smiling.

A cough interrupted the girl making her look at the voice channel seeing who it was. Indigo read over the names breath hitching at one name. One specific name that happened to be the same as her neighbors. 'Corpse' lit up him coughing again making indigo lean back from her computer as if he was going to come through it.

"You okay corpse?" Rae asked a smirk could be heard in her voice. "Hmm yep." The boy said his voice just as deep as indigo expected. "Well indigo lets introduce you to everyone but first join the game!" Rae said making the girl hum.

Indigo didn't trust her voice since she was so shocked. Entering the code indigo joined the game her purple skin with a green leaf on top running over to Quackitys character. "Indigo meet, corpse, Sean, Felix and toast since you know the others!" Tina said her white character running up to the girl making indigo laugh.

"Hello!" Indigo said making everyone say hi back at the same time but one person. "What's the matter corpse cat got your tongue?" Tina said making the boy scoff waiting nothing more than to leave the lobby. "Hi indigo." "Hi corpse."

Indigo:Is it really you?Or does someone else go by corpse and have a deep voice??

Indigo:
Is it really you?
Or does someone else go
by corpse and have a deep voice??

Corpse:
It's really me..
I don't even know how this happened

Indigo:
Well assuming you're friend with Rae,
I am as well so:) maybe they figured it out?

Corpse:
Yeah,
Hey can you not telling anyone about my face?
I'm kinda faceless :)

Indigo:
Yeah! No problem :)
Get back to the game or I'll have Quackity kill you;)

Corpse:
You wouldn't.
Read at 1:30

Corpse:
What. The. Fuck. Indigo.

Indigo:
:)
Read at 1:45

Indigo::)Read at 1:45