☁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

"I guess we just have to enjoy each others company while we still can."

Aidan whispered in my ears, my body shivered under his touch, my heart pace getting quicker by just being near him.

- One week later -

I sighed heavily as I held my suitcase, my backpack already on my back and my purse slinged across my waist. This was the day I leave for Europe, without Aidan. I sighed again before feeling a hand rest on my shoulder, "It's just a couple of weeks, right? You'll be back before you know it." Aidan assured me, I smiled up at him, "I'll still miss you, a lot." I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek, he smiled and grabbed his jacket, "Let's go then? Don't wanna be late for your flight now for you?" he spoke loudly as he made his way out the door, I rolled my eyes and followed behind.

Aidan helped me get my luggage in the car and then opened the car door for me as I sluggishly got in, why did I have to go to the airport this early? It's literally 5:44 am. How was Aidan so... awake? He's probably used to it.

Once he got in he turned on the engine and tuned the radio, "Yep, here we go."

Aidan stopped the car at the airport's parking lot, I groaned audibly as Aidan got out of the car and made his way to my side. Usually I would think this is sweet but it isn't much sweet when you're going to be away from someone you truly love for who knows how long. He opened the door and took my hand, walking me over to the back of the car where we took my luggage out, our hands didn't depart at all.

We walked inside together. He stopped at the registering place and turned me over to him so I could face him, "Stay safe now, okay? Please, stay aware of your surroundings and call me regularly. I don't want anything bad happening to you." he said, staring in my eyes, reluctantly I pulled him in, we held each other for a moment before I pulled back, "I'll stay safe, don't worry. I will call you regularly too, Goodbye Aidan. I love you so much." I said smiling as he smiled back, we both leaned into each other, sharing a passionate kiss before he pulled away, "Goodbye, love. See you soon, hm?" he spoke, grinning and ruffling my hair before walking away swiftly, I laughed to myself a bit.

Then I got into the line to get to the receptionist desk.

My eyes fluttered open as the plane slowly made it's way down to land in Europe, I sat next to a window so I could look out, we were pretty near to the ground.

When it landed, the intercom explained how we should get out and how we shouldn't forget our bags.

- a month after staying in europe coz honestly who wants to read the parts without Aidan -

Today was the day! The day I go home and see my beloved Aidan, every step I gave a flock of butterflies fluttered in my stomach. I couldn't wait to see him again. I was already at the airport, luggage at hand. I was going back to Los Angeles!

I was filled with joy, though deep down I felt a little off and sad. Europe was amazing, the people I met at the set was amazing. I made new friends and I'll be separating from them after a month, I enjoyed our little time together, the hang outs, the conversations. I knew this wasn't the last time we'd see each other, for we shot only the first four episodes of the new show.

I sighed in content as I waited to be called to board my flight. I have missed Aidan so much, even though we called every day, it wasn't the same. I wanted to hear his voice in my actual presence instead of through a technologic object. I wanted to see him, touch him.

"Flight 521, Los Angeles." A slim women called, signaling that pur flight was ready for us to board in, I smiled widely as I stood up and made my way to the exit of the entrance, the exit that led you to the plane.

Finally, the plane landed. I slept all the way, thinking of the same scenario over and over again, that being in Aidan's arms again.

I ran out of the plane, holding my backpack tight and quickly getting my other bags by the airport or whatever. Excitedly my eyes darted around, looking for a certain somebody, now where was he?

I started walking a bit, looking over the hoard of people around me, my smile started to falter as I tried to stay calm, did he forget about me? I sighed and stood still, desperately looking around before my eyes stopped, staring at a familiar boy who stared back. My smile grew wide as his did as well, my heart pounded as I ran to him, pushing some people out of my way until I stood in front of him, as I looked at him my eyes drifted to his side, a woman stood next to him.

I didn't recognize her at all but it seemed like she was here with him, my eyebrows furrowed but I still kept my face, suddenly he pulled me into a embrace as my eyes kept looking at the strange woman. Slowly I returned the embrace and looked down, who was she? Aidan smelt nice. I'm sick glad to be with him again, I took in his scent and sighed softly as he pulled away, holding my hands, "Welcome back, love. I missed you so much." he said kiaaing my cheek, I giggled, forgetting about the woman next to him.

"I hope you don't mind that I brought Michelle with me."